NBA Friday...

horses

Brady licks Marino's knob
Okur can't keep hitting these hail mary 3's can he? Williams is pretty much unguardable for anyone on the Lakes except for maybe Kobe and he has my full respect and he will always get his. Nevertheless, I think the Lakers crack the code tonite. Better team, getting decent points...playing to avoid a game seven. Coaching is a wash.
Lakers +4 over Utah.

Good luck everybody; I know the east sucks, but Detroit looks like the best team to me right now. If they are + money versus the Celtics, I will tee up a very large series wager.

Damn it horses. Shouldn't you be selling rock down on the SDSU campus or something? :) Seriously I'd like to wish you good luck, but I can't. Good health either way.

I do agree that Detroit looks like the best team in the EC right now. Hard to tell how good they really are playing when they're up against the Magic. I doubt any of the remaining 4 WC teams would have had much trouble in that series either.

Good to hear from you JPicks; looking forward to another year of MWC football, though my Aztecs will be in the bottom half of the conference yet again.

No rock dealing for me :) I have no problem with the bust though; enfored by the DEA in a large border city at the largest university. Deals had ties into Mexico. I applaud the DEA for their efforts.

Re: EC; yeah...only Det and Bos make the playoffs in the West; everyone else is sniffing GS's ass and in some cases, Portland. Hate to see you against me tonite, but it'll roll that way some nites. BAR and PhillyRoom have the Jazz as well, so you're in good company, no doubt.
Divol provided a better write-up than mine on The Show and I agree with it whole-heartedly.

Good luck, 'bro.

Ya man I'm not really against you tonight. It's more of a homer comment than anything. Truly I think the game tonight is 50/50 and if it wasn't the hometown team I'd probably play the Lakers ML. To much talk about game 7 around these parts for me. I think the Jazz may just forget to show up tonight as they're certainly looking at game 7 already.

Thanks Fondy and TimH.

JPicks, Well, I hope you are right about that; the home team winning in this round does seem like a certainty. I respect the Jazz a lot, I just think the Lakers are a little better. The played them to a draw last time and tonite I'll gladly take a one point loss by the show.

Thanks retburj, I want to kiss them cheeks myself; I will be changing this avatar shortly since I've had it a while though. Who is that chick in your avatar, anyway?

Lakers looking very strong. I took +7 -105 in 2H. I think Utah in serious shit here and this one smells like a further blow in the 2H.

Back