NBA FINALS: Spurs vs Heat Game 3 discussion thread

if this holds, we get over reaction Wednesday

now the Heat will be done haha

They did have a stat that said the Game 3 winner in a 1-1 series wins the series something like 87% of the time (it may have actually been 92%). And the dumb 2-3-2 series format isn't going to do Miami any favors.

Really don't get Spoelstra...
20+ for the Spurs, Pop is playing with his bench and he still keeps Wade, Bron and Bosh on the floor with Game 4 on Thursday already...

spurs-men-in-black-stephen-jackson-gary-neal.jpg

They did have a stat that said the Game 3 winner in a 1-1 series wins the series something like 87% of the time (it may have actually been 92%). And the dumb 2-3-2 series format isn't going to do Miami any favors.

The funny thing is that the only time that the losing team won the title was in 2011, when Heat won Game 3 and lost the title.
I guess they decided this time, not to repeat the history and make sure they lose Game 3 :)

This is much much bigger blowout than Game 2 in Miami.

SAS didn't trail once the entire game...

But that doesn't mean anything for Game 4.
Zig zag can easily kick in and I do believe we will see 3 - 2 in Spurs favor when the series returns to Miami.

I wouldn't put it past the Spurs to close this out at home in 5, Stern permitting of course...

party keeps on goinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn millssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

if Miami isn't inspired next game then the series is over

Kidding or not this is accurate. Spurs go up 3-1 next game this one is over in 5. Heat don't have the heart to battle back and Spurs are smart enough to close it out and not mess around

lebron *might* have been the sixth best player on the floor tonight. just baffling stuff

everyone is going to be banking on the "they always bounce back strong" philosophy in game 4...spurs are probably going to bury their asses again thursday

those that are holding the meat -180 championship ticket since the start of the playoffs are officially panicking

Kidding or not this is accurate. Spurs go up 3-1 next game this one is over in 5. Heat don't have the heart to battle back and Spurs are smart enough to close it out and not mess around

This.

Honestly don't think the Heat recover. Unless Stern steps in of course.

everyone is going to be banking on the "they always bounce back strong" philosophy in game 4...spurs are probably going to bury their asses again thursday

it's just not a fair fight, but some will try to make it that way

Ive bet the Spurs every game LOL

I shoulda been smarter in game 2....almost bet meat here

flipped last 30 mins

Meat 11-0 ATS game after str8 up loss since Jan 2010

odds against the randomness 2048/1

Sincerely,

RJ Bell

Back