NBA FINALS: Spurs vs Heat Game 3 discussion thread

kawhi got drafted into the perfect position. couldn't be a better team for him, he was a pro in college at the defensive end, glad it's working out for him

any Bears fans in here?

Congrats on gettin that fat fuck Sedrick Ellis

smart of the team to only sign him for a year tho

*7 over all pick....or was that Jonathan Sullivan haha

I shouldnt do that to Sed, Sullivan was a class by himself

Miami Heat

San Antonio Spurs

<tbody>
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor borderLeftNoColor"] +12 (-130) <input value="12763696" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Miami Heat to win against the Point Spread" class="checkbox-pos" type="checkbox">
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor"] +900 <input value="12763692" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on Miami Heat to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" type="checkbox">
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderTopNoColor borderBottomNoColor"]
(-110)o <input value="12763694" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on the game's total score to be over 188" type="checkbox">
(-130)u <input value="12763695" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on the game's total score to be under 188" type="checkbox">

<tbody>
</tbody>

[/TD]

[TD="class: borderBottomNoColor borderLeftNoColor"] -12 (-110) <input value="12763697" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on San Antonio Spurs to cover the Point Spread" class="checkbox-pos" type="checkbox">
[/TD]
[TD="class: borderBottomNoColor"] -3000 <input value="12763693" name="lineID" title="Click to bet on San Antonio Spurs to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" type="checkbox">
[/TD]

</tbody>

Heat made their "run", with the entire Spurs starting unit on the bench.
LeBron made his baskets not on Lenard but on Green and Splitter...

Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

loved those classic sixer/celtic game

mo...andrew toney...Dr J andbobby
yup moses Malone, dr j, Andrew toney, cheeks, bobby jones .. and the Celtics of course .. They were my team once upon a time. Then the greatest team sport athlete of all time ( sorry wayne ) came around and I was in such awe that I sort of lost my way with the sixers. Almost liked the sixers as much as herman Harried

Back