NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
I kind of wanted GSW to win this series but was fairly indifferent .. meaning had cavs won I wouldn't care. But as a Raider fan .. I just hate seeing teams get jobbed. Bad news for Warriors fans as I am cheering hard for them now.

No way they lose a Game 7 at Oracle should it occur.

No way they lose a Game 7 at Oracle should it occur.

Assuming they have everyone. Bogut is a loss. They are deep and can overcome .. not one of their KEY guys but he is a loss. It makes it easier for Cavs. Plus big Mo and who knows what refs we get

Want some crazy looks from mothers ... go to chuck e cheese by yourself and sit down and have a pizza

LOL......but, hey the pizza is that good i thought.

Few more tidbits I found interesting:

As I got my 2nd beer(yes....there are 2 in a 10 mile radius from me. None in the city obv, but outside it......1 has beer, one not. you know what is up there...)...The lady pouring looks over and asks the next "You got the beer tally?" I asked, I had to. "Yall counting my beers? I had one before."

She says yes we are....and you can have 2 max. I thought it was ridic until later I thought about it and what my wife told me.

But for the record, I remember as kids the place being different and my uncles getting plowed with pitchers...also the crew of muppet like creatures did a musical set( or was that Showbiz??? Shit, might be. They dont have those here anymore, anyone remember those? Same as Chuck)

I took a vid of these kids in there standing on the pop a shot just stealing the ball and shooting over and over....my son was next to me and said "I want to do that".....I had to tell my almost 5 yr old that was was happening was wrong and why. Worst part, these kids were the same age as him and his parents were there and walked up on them multiple times. And people wonder how shit starts......

So back to the wife....we been there for a b-day party and my kid had so much fun this was me taking him back there as promised....I sent her the vid of the kids cutting up and she told me that I shouldnt be surprised and what did i expect? LOL i guess, but then she goes on and says why the fuck you think there is a beer count and the place is famous for domestic disputes etc.....

Not to go all clowncar(jk VK), but man times have changed huh? That made me really think that....

I know this was war and peace for a pretty insignificant deal, but i wanted to share

This one is horrible. the multiple flagrant/tech suspension rule is terrible. Rewarding teams for actions in prior rounds is dumb unless that action in and of itself deserved suspension

I agree. Complete dogshit. Starting to hate Lebitch....and I was never in that camp

LOL......but, hey the pizza is that good i thought.

Few more tidbits I found interesting:

As I got my 2nd beer(yes....there are 2 in a 10 mile radius from me. None in the city obv, but outside it......1 has beer, one not. you know what is up there...)...The lady pouring looks over and asks the next "You got the beer tally?" I asked, I had to. "Yall counting my beers? I had one before."

She says yes we are....and you can have 2 max. I thought it was ridic until later I thought about it and what my wife told me.

But for the record, I remember as kids the place being different and my uncles getting plowed with pitchers...also the crew of muppet like creatures did a musical set( or was that Showbiz??? Shit, might be. They dont have those here anymore, anyone remember those? Same as Chuck)

I took a vid of these kids in there standing on the pop a shot just stealing the ball and shooting over and over....my son was next to me and said "I want to do that".....I had to tell my almost 5 yr old that was was happening was wrong and why. Worst part, these kids were the same age as him and his parents were there and walked up on them multiple times. And people wonder how shit starts......

So back to the wife....we been there for a b-day party and my kid had so much fun this was me taking him back there as promised....I sent her the vid of the kids cutting up and she told me that I shouldnt be surprised and what did i expect? LOL i guess, but then she goes on and says why the fuck you think there is a beer count and the place is famous for domestic disputes etc.....

Not to go all clowncar(jk VK), but man times have changed huh? That made me really think that....

I know this was war and peace for a pretty insignificant deal, but i wanted to share

So sad.

And yes, the muppet things use to do musical sets

Amazing

Ichiro 2 shy of Pete Rose's record for overall major league hits at 4,253 (2975 in MLB and 1278 in Japan).

Back