NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
not gonna add more on the warriors.... they let lebron shoot in the 1st half.... kerr will probably adjust somehow to cover him better

question is does he trust his teammates and pass late in the game?

holy shit is that video great.

Getting called a pussy ass bitch by a female going into the locker room. priceless.

In LeCramps defense he puts less fortunate kid through college in his home state.

Dude's issue is he was anointed 'king' too young and is used to getting his way.

One of my favorite jokes a few years back was to tell people I was going to order pizza from a little local place called Doe-mee-noe's...I would pronounce it real Italian

Then Domino's would show up and I would act like I thought it was a locally owned small business

One of my favorite jokes a few years back was to tell people I was going to order pizza from a little local place called Doe-mee-noe's...I would pronounce it real Italian

Then Domino's would show up and I would act like I thought it was a locally owned small business

we are considered small business

Biggest concern for Cavs backers is Cramps and Co running out of gas and getting shit-whipped in the 4th.

Lue has shown us he can't manage minutes or line-ups at all.

Biggest concern for Cavs backers is Cramps and Co running out of gas and getting shit-whipped in the 4th.

Lue has shown us he can't manage minutes or line-ups at all.
tend to agree, but PnR defense been horrid 1H without Draymond

You know what I mean...I would act like I thought it was owned by a first generation Italian dude named Luigi

I don't even hate Dominos but I just love to play dumb

i like some local pizza more than domino's....

its just different... and domino's is on the healthier side

but making domino's ingredients at home on the BBQ is the best

i like some local pizza more than domino's....

its just different... and domino's is on the healthier side

but making domino's ingredients at home on the BBQ is the best

Zero percent of my post was knocking dominos. I just like to pronounce it "doe-mee-noe's" and then act like I have no idea Domino's is a chain pizza place

Dominos thin crust has been ordered at my place for many a hangover.

Zero percent of my post was knocking dominos. I just like to pronounce it "doe-mee-noe's" and then act like I have no idea Domino's is a chain pizza place

Dominos thin crust has been ordered at my place for many a hangover.

lol i wasn't taking it as a bash at all

people order domino's because its by far the cheapest meal for a family

Bogut and Green are their best screen-setters.

Cavs holding the aces but fuck knows if they can use them.

Back