NBA Finals In-Game Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter tipyerbartender1
  • Start date Start date
Sad part is he probably should have been out of the game after already picking up his 4th foul.

Warriors need to gut out the W tonight or risk a game 7

Wait....the number five pick is good enough to get Jimmy butler?
no, Wolves will have to add to the deal. Butler had a $95 million contract I think. This could pose big cap problems for the Wolves down the line with Wiggins and KAT.

i like some local pizza more than domino's....

its just different... and domino's is on the healthier side

but making domino's ingredients at home on the BBQ is the best

On some real shit....

I just had Chuck E Cheese thin crust pizza on Sunday. No lie I put that against ANY chain on the planet.....that shit was good good

On some real shit....

I just had Chuck E Cheese thin crust pizza on Sunday. No lie I put that against ANY chain on the planet.....that shit was good good

Want some crazy looks from mothers ... go to chuck e cheese by yourself and sit down and have a pizza

I guess it will be "no excuses"

but man, I bet NBA history remembers this suspension more than Stackhouse in 06 lol

This one is horrible. the multiple flagrant/tech suspension rule is terrible. Rewarding teams for actions in prior rounds is dumb unless that action in and of itself deserved suspension

GS aint got nobody to lob it in for a low basket

all jump shots....which is fine, they obv got that on lock

just interesting, when you need 2 pts lol.....

gonna take epic choke from here.

GSW without a quality player for the last three games. No one can say they caught all the breaks this year if they win it all.

If Curry wakes up... Cleveland can be in a problem, since fatigue can catch up with James and we all know how stagnant Cavs offense can be in the 4th quarter...

Still... obviously Cavs game to lose now...

I kind of wanted GSW to win this series but was fairly indifferent .. meaning had cavs won I wouldn't care. But as a Raider fan .. I just hate seeing teams get jobbed. Bad news for Warriors fans as I am cheering hard for them now.

Back