NBA Finals Discussion thread

Not good early, that's for sure. Agree about playing dumb.

Dubs look notably rusty and losing the battle of the boards pretty bad.

Cavs got rid of the Finals jitters first.
Dubs can't find an answer to Cleveland big guys that are just killing them.

Teams that have a 10-point or more lead after 1 in the Finals are 7-2 SU (6-3 ATS) since 2001.

Warriors 1-6 ATS vs the pregame line when trailing after the 1st quarter in the playoffs.

JWg8nBby.jpeg

I think Kerr gives him some minutes to absorb Finals vibe + watch how the game is going. He really looked off sync the first quarter...

Here is what happens, when Bron bringing the ball out in the end of the quarter, instead of shooting the ball...
Only good things...

Gonna buy off the full game under because I have more than I am comforable with in play 2h over 102 -110... Have a 2 point middle for 10 cents

If Lebron continues to try to match Curry's 3 pointers this game could turn ugly. The Warriors need to clean shit up defensively. Leaving too many wide open shots

liked the way the warriors came back being down 14, but hate how their offense is running overall. need to get that shit in rhythm with crisp passes and better looks.

yeah offensively that 1Q was shit. was so fucking frustrated. feel bad cause i took it out on my wife lol.

Dubs lose this game and you'd have to think they're done, Game 1 of the Finals is the biggest in terms of determining who wins it all.

Back