NBA Finals Discussion thread

Please stop with the blatterism divol... There aren't more calls in the Warriors favor. There was one bad call. The Iggy screen. The cavs are getting plenty of help

It's all good though even with the big disparity in free throw attempts they're up by 2 and should get that 4th qtr for me

Cavs 11-2 SU in games this postseason when they lead in FTA's.

Dubs 12-0 SU when leading at the half this postseason.

Refs slowed this shit right down in the 2nd quarter and made it a game.

Please stop with the blatterism divol... There aren't more calls in the Warriors favor. There was one bad call. The Iggy screen. The cavs are getting plenty of help

What Blatt got to do with it?

Refs are pro GSW tonight, at least so far in my opinion and you have the right to disagree - I guess we are watching different games...

What Blatt got to do with it?

Refs are pro GSW tonight, at least so far in my opinion and you have the right to disagree - I guess we are watching different games...

You always seem to be watching a different game than the rest of the forum, Divol.

When a team has three times as many FTA's than the other team, the former team is not getting fucked by the refs.

You always seem to be watching a different game than the rest of the forum, Divol.

When a team has three times as many FTA's than the other team, the former team is not getting fucked by the refs.

So if team A makes 30 fouls and gets called for 20 and team B makes 5 fouls and gets called for 10, you can't say that team B is getting fucked by the refs???

Not saying this is the scenario, but just asking...

List the calls you disagree with.....

Mozgov and Bron getting murdered in the paint and don't get the calls. That makes Dubs play even stronger and make even more fouls...

At least 6 - 7 times they got hammered in the paint and no call...

That's really a game changer, since it makes it hard on Cleveland to use the high line up...

Mozgov and Bron getting murdered in the paint and don't get the calls. That makes Dubs play even stronger and make even more fouls...

At least 6 - 7 times they got hammered in the paint and no call...

That's really a game changer, since it makes it hard on Cleveland to use the high line up...

1) Its the playoffs.
2) it's been the same way the whole series
3) The FT disparity
4) again.... Any bad calls?

So you want the refs to call the fouls when you need them?

I agree Divol has seemingly been watching a different game, but I think he meant when 'necessary.' When needed, as in when the play warranted, or needed, a foul called....not when he personally needed a foul call.

No, calling them when they are commited will be just fine...

They are being fair both ways. Those are not bad calls. Those are discretionary calls. It's officiating. It's in no way one sided. You're the only who sees it that way.

Cavs are playing terrible at the moment and Shump, Delli, Jones and TT are missing very very easy shots on one end and just collapse on defense on the other hand. How is it possible that in 2 on 2 fastbreak, both players end up going on the same player and leaving Iggy open for a lay up?!

but u couldnt honestly count on those guys over a 7 game series...... yes a game or 2 which they showed they can do.... but dellvedova has been MIA last 3 games basically

Back