NBA Finals Discussion thread

I don't want to hear the match ups excuse. He's your second best offensive weapon.

You disagree? How Blatt is going to live with that...

Kerr had a good strategy against Timmy on defense and killed him on offense.
Blatt could have played Timmy for 40 minutes and lose the game by 30 points - as long as NBAfan is happy...

No. Kerr destroyed him on both ends of the floor in Game 5, do to adjustments he made.
Blatt now made his own adjustments and plays Mozgov.
Looking at the series, Mozgov has a good game after bad game and the other way around...

Kerr is going for the MVP. If this turns into a blowout wouldn't surprise me for the Warriors to showcase chef curry

Dubs 9-0 SU if they win the 1st quarter this postseason (5-0 SU on the road).

2-0 SU if they lead by 10+, both wins on the road.

[TABLE="class: odds-data, width: 745"]
<tbody ng-repeat="event in events = (league.events | filter: linesDataExists)" ng-class-even="'even'" class="ng-scope">[TR="class: ng-scope"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]18.00[/TD]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD="class: score, bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]-10
-108​
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]-530[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]Over 187.5
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]Under 187.5
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: ng-scope"]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]Cleveland Cavaliers[/TD]
[TD="class: score, bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]+10
-108​
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]+407[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Yeah Mozgov sucks at defense.

Instead of admitting your mistake, you continue with the same claims...

Again, as everyone expected, including myself - Blatt made the needed adjustments and it shows. Kerr turned Mozgov from asset to liability and now Blatt turned it around again. This is what's playoff series are all about...

I still don't get the reasoning to bench Mozgov in game 5. Not that much. That's an inexcusable mistake.

Listen to the link to the podcast I posted between Lowe and JVG. You can agree or disagree, but that's more or less my take on Mozgov's game in Game 5.

I respect you Divol but you know nothing about NBA officiating.

Mistakes are mistakes are mistakes...

You can talk to me about flow and style as much as you want, but when most wrong calls going in favor of one team, it can decide the outcome of the game + it's pretty demoralizing...

Mistakes are mistakes are mistakes...

You can talk to me about flow and style as much as you want, but when most wrong calls going in favor of one team, it can decide the outcome of the game + it's pretty demoralizing...

i saw one bad call.... Each way.

Btw, Bron doesn't have the same usage rate this game as previous 5. This time, he may actually be a lot fresher in the 4th quarter...

Back