NBA Finals Discussion thread

They followed it up though and correctly noted that the Warriors were not getting calls and the big one was after a clear as day walk on the king.

exactly.... they crossed each other out in the officials mind.. so it was actually helpful for the cavs

nba you see updated series odds?

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: linesHeader, colspan: 3"]NBA Basketball [/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader"]Spread[/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader"]Money Line[/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader"]Total Points[/TH]
[TH="class: linesHeader, colspan: 2"] [/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesSubHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers - NBA Finals - Game 3</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]705 Golden State Warriors[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S1_0" size="4"> +1½ -110[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_0" size="4"> +105 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L1_0" size="4"> o194½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]9:00PM [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]706 Cleveland Cavaliers[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S2_0" size="4"> -1½ -110 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_0" size="4"> -125 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L2_0" size="4"> u194½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesSubHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors - Series Price - Best of Seven</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]791 Cleveland Cavaliers (Series)[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_1" size="4"> +175 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]792 Golden State Warriors (Series)[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_1" size="4"> -210 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

LeBRICK 11 OF 34 SHOOTING ( Yeah...triple double blah blah blah

FR0M THE 9 MINUTE MARK IN THE 4TH QUARTER

0 FOR 9 FROM THE FIELD / 5 TURNOVERS / PASSED UP 3 SHOTS LATE IN THE 4TH AND OT PASSING TO TEAM MATES INSTEAD

When they were up 9 late in 4th he disappeared.....He was scared to take shots late in 4th and in OT

Only in the NBA can you get a blowjob on national tv when you shoot 11 of 34...i know he has a triple double but common...Embarrasing display by Jackson and Van Gundy

CURRY 5 OF 23 SHOOTING / 2 OF 15 FROM THREE !!!!

ONE RECORD FOR HARDEN ...3 RECORDS BROKEN BY CURRY !!!!!

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Did Tristan Thompson really have a -21 in +/- in 39 minutes yet Cavs still won ?

Seems impossible for that to be true.

Perhaps the most amazing thing is that Cleveland started the season with:
Kyrie, Waiters, Bron, Love and Varejao as starting 5.
Waiters traded, Love, Varejao and Kyrie injured and Cleveland 1 - 1 in the NBA Finals.
If Cleveland win this one, it will be historical...

Cleveland's bench outscored the Warriors bench 21-17.

Didn't think there would be a single game that would happen.

Perhaps the most amazing thing is that Cleveland started the season with:
Kyrie, Waiters, Bron, Love and Varejao as starting 5.
Waiters traded, Love, Varejao and Kyrie injured and Cleveland 1 - 1 in the NBA Finals.
If Cleveland win this one, it will be historical...

Waiters was addition by subtraction. But point well taken.

Varejao and Love healthy gives the Cavs a great 4 big man rotation assuming they can afford Thompson.

Irving back healthy...Cavs going to be massive favorites to win it all in 2016.

You really cannot read into any of the stats from game 2 because of the refs. Every facet of the game was affected from the style of game to who was on the floor to how certain players had to play with the amount of fouls they had. The cavs role players are going to have to play BIG at home. Especially JR. He needs to take pressure off Lebron in game 3 so he doesn't have to take more than 25 shots.

I think he's part of it. Gotta give him a little credit. But Curry can bounce back. Just gotta keep firing without hesitating.

Is delladova really the reason that curry shot so poorly?

Maybe not be dude battled his ass off.

UP 20-12 in the !st Quarter the Warriors go 0-4 (Curry 0-3) with a turnover and Cavs come back to tie it up. Let them back into the game.

Last edited:
Curry Postseason:

Before his fall in Houston

135-285 FGs 47.3% and 66-149 from 3s 44.3%

Since his Fall in Houston

26-75 FGs 34.7% and 11-39 from 3s 28.2%

Cleveland's bench outscored the Warriors bench 21-17.

Didn't think there would be a single game that would happen.

I thought it will happen in a game or two, simply because I still expect Miller/ Jones to erupt with 4 - 6 three pointers with 50% from the field.
But overall, GSW's bench should destroy Cleveland's bench, with Iggy, Livingston and Speights.

Perhaps the most amazing thing is that the Warriors didn't win at least one of their opening 2 home games in regulation.

Fixed.

That's the friendly bet tip needed to make. 1000 on that would've resulted in an immediate & comfortable retirement.

From some twitter account:
The unofficial NBA report says the Warriors passed the ball just 217 times tonight. Their playoff average? 303, tops in the NBA.

Really nice article from Lowe about Game 2:
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/making-sense-of-the-madness-in-game-2-of-the-nba-finals/

I don’t know how to process what just happened, and I sure as hell don’t have time to process it before my 4 a.m. wake-up call for a flight to Cleveland. So let’s just start here: That was the craziest damned game I’ve ever seen in person.
When Marreese Speights missed an uncontested dunk to end the third quarter — chortle at Speights, but Andre Iguodala should have just taken it to the rack himself — Game 2 of these wackadoo Finals ceased to be a basketball game. The fourth quarter and overtime were like the last 17 minutes of 2001: A Space Odyssey. All of us at Oracle Arena were just rocketing through the space-time continuum, howling noise buffeting us from every direction, as random images flashed across the sky.
I’m pretty sure all of the following happened:

• Speights missed that dunk.
  • The Cavs blew an 11-point lead in just over three minutes.
  • J.R. Smith committed two dumb-ass J.R. Smith fouls, and then a third foul when he bit on Steph Curry’s pump fake with 29 seconds left in overtime.[SUP]1[/SUP]
  • Timofey Mozgov played one of the very best halves of his life, fell through a wormhole, and reappeared in some other dimension.
  • LeBron missed every shot he took after drilling what appeared to be the dagger that put Cleveland up 11. The misses included a tricky left-handed layup at the end of regulation, two Draymond Green blocks, and a half-dozen maulings at the hands of Andre Iguodala. LeBron traveled before one such mauling, an especially blatant karate chop, but Iguodala committed uncalled reach-in fouls on almost every LeBron drive in crunch time. (That’s not a shot at Iguodala. It’s just a fact. LeBron would make his move left, and Iguodala would stick his forearm into LeBron’s chest, slow LeBron’s momentum, yank his forearm away, and slide backward stride-for-stride with LeBron. Iguodala discovered that the officials weren’t going to call those old-school forearm-checks, and he responded with the optimal tactics.)
  • Cleveland missed a potential game-winning second-chance buzzer-beater for the second straight game.
  • Green held LeBron down on a jump ball with 45 seconds left in overtime and somehow got away with it. The referee threw the ball up, no one touched it, and it fell harmlessly into LeBron’s hands — a violation. I cornered Green in the locker room after the game to see if he might cop to the crime, but he pleaded ignorance.
  • Stephen Curry, the greatest shooter in league history, went 2-of-15 from 3-point range and barfed up an air ball on a potential game-winning jumper with seven seconds left.
  • Cleveland has seven NBA-level players left, and two of them — Iman Shumpert and Matthew Dellavedova — appeared to suffer minor leg injuries. The Cavaliers won the game.
  • The Cavs got away with playing Mike Miller for six minutes. The Cavs should not be able to get away with playing Miller. They certainly couldn’t against Chicago.
  • Golden State committed three egregious turnovers in the last 1:25 of overtime. On the first, Curry forced a cross-court pass to Klay Thompson when Green was rolling wide open to the rim right in Curry’s line of sight. Shumpert swiped the pass and went coast-to-coast hoping for a layup. Thompson, doing his best Danny Green impression, approached Shumpert from an angle, jumped slightly sideways to avoid Shumpert’s body, and raised his arm just high enough so Shumpert had to alter the trajectory of his shot. Shumpert missed, with a little help from a block by Thompson.
  • Shumpert and Thompson made two splendid basketball plays within a delirious four-second slice of time. They canceled each other out. Did they even happen?
This game was madness.
“It was miserable to watch,” David Lee told me afterward. “I really thought we were gonna win when we sent it to overtime. It was just a crazy game. Both teams won the game about five times.”
<aside class="espn-boxout" id="boxout-255133" style="box-sizing: border-box; border-top-width: 4px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); width: 220px; margin: 30px 30px 30px -134.796875px; padding: 20px 0px; font-family: 'Balto Web', 'Knockout 31 A', 'Knockout 31 B', HelveticaNeue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.5; letter-spacing: 0.01em; position: relative; z-index: 2; float: left; color: rgb(129, 131, 133);">[h=4]More 2015 NBA Playoffs[/h]
</aside>You could agonize over two-dozen little plays that were an inch away from turning out differently and convince yourself any one of them might have turned the game. But that’s a futile exercise, and it might end with you entering an asylum. No one play happens in a vacuum. Plays at the end of a game matter a little more than others, simply because there are fewer chances left, but every tiny thing that came earlier influences the texture of that endgame sequence — every call, every noncall, every deflection, every Iguodala steal-and-dunk undone by a fluttery dribble that drips over the sideline. Random stuff happens, or doesn’t happen, and if the basketball odds divvy up the spoils into something like a 50-50 split over 48 minutes, you get a crazy finish between two teams playing at the same level.The micro picture can confuse you. The macro picture is this: The Cavs have found a formula that seems to bother Golden State in its slowdown simplicity. They pound the ball to LeBron, kill the clock, work the offensive boards, and smother the Warriors’ league-best offense on the other end.
They’re hounding Curry as soon as he crosses half court, and then again on the pick-and-roll, with two defenders stringing him out toward the sideline. They’ve forced the ball from his hands and turned Green into a playmaker — a task at which he mostly failed in Game 2, when he flung lob passes to the sky.
The Cavs defense wasn’t perfect, especially when Curry dragged Mozgov into the pick-and-roll or jetted around two screens staggered just a few feet apart, but this is the correct way to defend Golden State — the method Houston should have used. Take the ball from Curry and make the other guys kill you.
As I wrote after Game 1, the Warriors have faced that defense before, and they have built counters for it — including those flying Green pin-downs for Thompson that worked again last night. Green needs to make more functional plays on those 4-on-3s when Curry entrusts the offense to him, and, holy heck, would just one pick-and-pop 3 be a welcome sight for the Dubs. But when Curry passes the ball, the Warriors offense can turn aimless against a dialed-in defense. Green or Andrew Bogut holds it at the elbow, everyone runs around and screens for each other, and if none of those screens work, no one really gets open. I wrote after Game 1 that I almost wanted Curry to be more selfish — to split those pick-and-roll traps, keep his dribble alive, probe the defense more, force a big man to switch onto him. I still feel that way, especially after watching Curry split a Tristan Thompson trap on his way to the uncontested layup that tied the game with seven seconds left in regulation.
Having one player over-dribble runs counter to Golden State’s ideology, but all of that scurrying around picks away from the ball led nowhere. Dellavedova was masterful tracking Curry. When Smith suffered blips of inattention chasing after Klay Thompson, another Cavalier was primed to help. LeBron snuffed Thompson at the rim after Thompson had back-cut Smith along the baseline. And with about 6:45 to go in regulation, Tristan Thompson saw Smith trailing badly and leaped around a pick to contest a Klay Thompson triple.
Mozgov weirdly vanished in the fourth quarter, almost certainly because David Blatt feared how Mozgov would hold up against Golden State’s super-small lineup with Green at center, but he was brilliant in the first half. He sliced through the crevices that opened when the Warriors overloaded on LeBron’s post-ups, and he finished tricky shots with a soft touch.
He was Bogut’s equal, and perhaps his superior, protecting the basket, and he proved in the second quarter he could hang in against that super-small Warriors group. Blatt wisely had Mozgov guard Iguodala, the weakest Warrior in those lineups — only Mozgov didn’t really guard Iguodala at all. He planted himself near the paint, ready to pounce upon any rim attack. It was not so different from how Steve Kerr had Bogut “guard” Tony Allen in Game 4 of the conference semifinals against Memphis, and it worked.
LeBron might control the offense in Cleveland, but Blatt, Tyronn Lue, and the rest of his staff deserve huge credit for crafting pinpoint defensive game plans for both the Hawks and Warriors.
The Cavs offense is a mess, but they are somehow squeezing out just enough points to give themselves a chance. They kept the Warriors off-balance by adding some variety to the LeBron Isolation Attack. They ran many more pick-and-rolls than they had in Game 1, and while those plays didn’t always produce great shots, they forced the Warriors to work a bit defensively — to remain on high alert. LeBron directed a nice spread pick-and-roll attack with Mozgov during a small-ball stint in the second quarter, dishing to James Jones for a 3, and then Mozgov for a lob dunk attempt.
Jones was plus-22 in less than 23 minutes, and Cleveland took only 13 shots directly out of isolations after jacking 23 such shots in Game 1, per Synergy Sports.
James was relentless putting Curry in the pick-and-roll down the stretch, and though Golden State grew more comfortable defending that play, it still opened tiny cracks for Dellavedova rolling floaters, Shumpert 3s, and LeBron drives. That is the paradox of LeBron: He went 0-for-7 after that killer 3, but the Cavaliers couldn’t generate a single shot without his creative skills.
After the game, Green bristled at the notion that Golden State needs to make adjustments on defense, and he’s right. Cleveland just doesn’t have enough to score efficiently against the Warriors. They might hit one random game of lights-out shooting, but it’s mostly going to be a slog. The Cavs don’t have a lot of tools left on offense, but they have to use all of them.
Golden State is still the big favorite here, but we need to stand up and take notice of what Cleveland is doing with this MASH unit. On to Game 3.

Line up to Golden State -1.5....wish I had info on playoff games where the lines moves 2.5 points.

Got the feeling that the total is going to climb above the current 194.

I took first half over 97.

Doesn't matter if it's a playoff game or not. I never like going with a line move. But it's a fair line

Doesn't matter if it's a playoff game or not. I never like going with a line move. But it's a fair line

I'm just wondering what's the winning % of line moves of 2.5 or more in playoffs, games don't usually move this much in the postseason outside of injuries I believe.

I see the line opening at PK on CRIS. That's all I go by. The line has moved because there is over 70% on the Warriors

Just wondering how often the MVP has been from the losing team because, really, at this point, it's kind of hard to argue against anyone but LeBron. Of course, you kind of have to go on the assumption the Cavs lose the series, but at +700, seems awfully tempting...

[TABLE="class: lines, width: 653"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesSubHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors - NBA Finals Most Valuable Player</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]15039 MVP is from winning team[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_92" name="radiox" type="radio">-1500[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]9:00PM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]15040 MVP is from losing team[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_92" name="radiox" type="radio">+700[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

One would assume that if GSW win 3 games, there will be good enough player to earn MVP award. Klay been great in Game 2...

Divol change your avatar man that guy is the definition of homely. Should be a picture of the guy trying to call his 10th timeout and costing his team the Bulls series.

Thats a terrible ref crew for the Warriors. Absolutely terrible. But despite Foster last night allowing the game to turn into a rugby match dog fight that set the league back 30 years the Warriors were tied with Curry having his worst game of his career. However, even though it was tied the warriors only came back because Lebron had an epic collapse to end that game missing I believe 12 of his last 13 shots in what was the definition of not clutch.

Just wondering how often the MVP has been from the losing team because, really, at this point, it's kind of hard to argue against anyone but LeBron. Of course, you kind of have to go on the assumption the Cavs lose the series, but at +700, seems awfully tempting...

[TABLE="class: lines, width: 653"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors - NBA Finals Most Valuable Player</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_92" name="radiox" type="radio">-1500[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]9:00PM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_92" name="radiox" type="radio">+700[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

It was +4000 prior to the series beginning. ArizonaKid is in for a nice payday (hopefully he took it) if the Warriors win. I don't see how Lebron doesn't win it barring an epic performance from curry the rest of the series

So cavs win tonight and then we see Foster again in game 4..... Warriors win games 4 and 5. Cavs win game 6. Warriors win in 7. And the league rejoices on what a great postseason it was. Lebron has a great excuse in his back pocket with injuries and into next season we go.

The warriors need to learn how to win close games.

It was +4000 prior to the series beginning. ArizonaKid is in for a nice payday (hopefully he took it) if the Warriors win. I don't see how Lebron doesn't win it barring an epic performance from curry the rest of the series

Wow, good point

We can hate on Lebron all we want but what he is doing is epic. We take him for granted.

i honestly would rather take that prop than take the Warriors to win the series..... Lebron's numbers aren't going to come down..... If the Warriors are to win this series it's going to come down to their team being better. I don't think curry or klay are going to come close to doing what Lebron ends up doing in this series.

I've never seen a guy carry a team like this but there's some serious flaws with it. It's ugly to watch. The utilization and dribbles are at all time levels and the jump shot is dreadful. His 35% in the playoffs is not epic and 40 points on 40 shots has never been well regarded by any player. And he's not exactly playing with bums as Moz and Tristan will both get close to max deals this offseason and everyone was calling Shump and JR "gold" a week ago.

amazing the load he's carrying but it's far from a magical awe inspiring performance. The efficiency is just very, very, low. I would argue that Harden given 38 shots in a game would score no less than 50. And the Warriors have not doubled Lebron once this post season.

I've never seen a guy carry a team like this but there's some serious flaws with it. It's ugly to watch. The utilization and dribbles are at all time levels and the jump shot is dreadful. His 35% in the playoffs is not epic and 40 points on 40 shots has never been well regarded by any player. And he's not exactly playing with bums as Moz and Tristan will both get close to max deals this offseason and everyone was calling Shump and JR "gold" a week ago.

amazing the load he's carrying but it's far from a magical awe inspiring performance. The efficiency is just very, very, low. I would argue that Harden given 38 shots in a game would score no less than 50. And the Warriors have not doubled Lebron once this post season.

It begs the question then, because this has been brought up a bunch by the NBA crew here

Are we watching shitty basketball.....or is this amazaing?

Cuz I keep hearing it both ways...

It begs the question then, because this has been brought up a bunch by the NBA crew here

First two games both dramatic.

Game One was much 'easier' on the eyes.

Game Two was just fugly.

I think its awful basketball. One team is relying HEAVILY on one player and is playing way too much isolation basketball and the other team is relying way too much on the outside shot... because they can't figure out how to do anything else or they are just playing with nerves idk... The cavs play should be much much better at home because the role players will feed off the home crowd and be much more comfortable.

No coaches in youth basketball or high school should be using game tape from games 1 & 2 to teach their student athletes.

The clippers/spurs series was the best playoff series by far imo and it was the most entertaining for me. My best memory from this playoffs will be the game the night of pac/mayweather... Hindsight is 20/20 but it is a real shame the spurs lost to the pelicans in the regular series finale. It really could've changed everything. The league is going to look at the seeding issue for sure but i'm not sure if anything will actually be done. Luck plays an element into every sport.

[TABLE="class: lines"]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15001 Stephen Curry wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_118" name="radiox" type="radio">-150 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15002 Field wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_118" name="radiox" type="radio">+120 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15003 Lebron James wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_119" name="radiox" type="radio">+178 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15004 Field wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_119" name="radiox" type="radio">-235 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15007 Draymond Green wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_120" name="radiox" type="radio">+5000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15008 Field wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_120" name="radiox" type="radio">-15500 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15009 Klay Thompson wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_121" name="radiox" type="radio">+800 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15010 Field wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_121" name="radiox" type="radio">-1475 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15011 JR Smith wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_122" name="radiox" type="radio">+25000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15012 Field wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_122" name="radiox" type="radio">-95000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15013 Iman Shumpert wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_123" name="radiox" type="radio">+50000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15014 Field wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_123" name="radiox" type="radio">-200000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15015 Tristan Thompson wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_124" name="radiox" type="radio">+25000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15016 Field wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_124" name="radiox" type="radio">-95000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15019 Andrew Bogut wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_125" name="radiox" type="radio">+60000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15020 Field wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_125" name="radiox" type="radio">-240000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15021 Harrison Barnes wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_126" name="radiox" type="radio">+60000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15022 Field wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_126" name="radiox" type="radio">-240000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15023 Timofey Mozgov wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_127" name="radiox" type="radio">+30000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15024 Field wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_127" name="radiox" type="radio">-120000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15035 Matthew Dellavedova wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_128" name="radiox" type="radio">+12500 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]15036 Field wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_128" name="radiox" type="radio">-40000 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Tue 6/9[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_129" name="radiox" type="radio">-1500 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M2_129" name="radiox" type="radio">+700 [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: cms_table_lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: cms_table_linesRow"]
[TD]15035 Matthew Dellavedova wins Finals MVP[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="radiox" value="M1_128" name="radiox" type="radio" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 1px; font-family: Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12.8699998855591px; font-stretch: normal;">+12500[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Straight value baby

lol there is not a chance in hell lebron wouldnt get mvp if the cavs win... this is not the spurs organization

Lol well he is their best second best option since Blatt doesn't trust Mozgov at the end of games

Take this FWIW....from mikado

"Much better quality refs today. Should be a physical and scrappy game with less fouls compared to last time. Also more offensive off-ball emphasis with Davis and stafford

However I do expect them to maybe compensate the dubs a bit more in how they were not getting the same foul calls as cavs

Last game was obvious with the assignment that the series couldn't go 2-0. This game I think they let them play and maybe put more favorable refs on who loses tonight next game.

I'm not sure if foster has another game i would auto play the road team. Public has caught on to the stat. "

Back