NBA Finals Discussion thread

another point.... since these refs are officiating today... it probably means they wont be officiating in Cleveland...

Seeing a trend where LeBron is 11-0 SU (9-2 ATS) in the playoffs after losing a game in which he had a 10 or more point lead.

Feeling hedgy.

ESPN 'square meter'...

NBA Finals (Warriors lead 1-0): What will be the GAME RESULT?
[TABLE="class: mg-gametableQ, width: 0"]
<tbody style="border: 0px none; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">[TR]
[TD="class: mg-column1 start, align: center"]8:05 PM
ABC

[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column2 sport, align: center"]
icon_basketball.gif

NBA
[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column3 opponents"] Cavaliers: Win or Single Digit Loss[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column4 result, align: center"]--[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column5 status, align: center"]Not Started
[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column6 wpw, align: center"]82.7%[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column7 heat, align: center"]

[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column8 pick borderRight, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: mg-column3 opponents last"] @ Warriors: Win By Double Digits[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column4 result last, align: center"]--[/TD]
[TD="class: mg-column6 wpw, align: center"]17.3%[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Off to grill some porterhouse, will check back in when Draymond has 4 or 5 fouls with 9 to play in the 2nd quarter.

holy shit

LBJ over 8.5 FTM is +280
LBJ over 15.5 FGM is +1500

crazy. Don't know why everyone thinks he is gonna turn into Stockten tonight, he doesn't have any talent around him and is gona have to put it up.

I added Over 11.5 FG's -115

Dubs went to sleep after the Curry behind-the-back pass. Team trying to showboat a little too much.

Cleveland started to play the right (and the smart) way after Blatt's time out. Finally real plays and finding open man and great defense.

Mozgov pts prop hits again, although feeling kind of stupid for taking the Smith and Thompson props right now.

Dubs could name the score but they get too full of themselves.

Was all downhill after the Curry behind-the-back pass to Barbosa and the arrogant raised hand walk by Curry immediately after.

Team plays for the flashy shot as opposed to the right shot.

normally i would be taking gsw live right now... but theres about a 5% chance of that happening lol

Come on... Golden State are playing terrible and you blaming the refs? If not for Klay's amazing game, it would have been a 15 - 20 points lead by now for the Cavs...

Come on... Golden State are playing terrible and you blaming the refs? If not for Klay's amazing game, it would have been a 15 - 20 points lead by now for the Cavs...

you clearly have no clue how refs dictate games... they are allowing the cavs to play at their tempo all game

you clearly have no clue how refs dictate games... they are allowing the cavs to play at their tempo all game
I honestly don't have a clue.
I believe that Warriors are doing just fine job shooting themlselves in the league.
I guess one of the refs blocked Speights lay up...

I honestly don't have a clue.
I believe that Warriors are doing just fine job shooting themlselves in the league.
I guess one of the refs blocked Speights lay up...

Dude everything is a result of the flow of the game. I dont really know what to tell you. I'm not complaining about the refs... i gave my take on tonights game early this morning

Back