NBA Discussion: Week of 2/6/17 thru All-Star Break

Really hoping the Raptors make a push for Ibaka or Millsap, or anyone for that matter. Think I read it's been almost a year and a half since Toronto has made a deal, and they're really not good enough to be standing pat like this.

Obviously I don't do much NBA but I'm curious on Fri/Sat/Sun results in general. Going to games in the past, it always seemed that Fri/Sat nights were electric but the Sunday crowd was fairly dull, and seemed like the product on the court represented the attitude of the crowd. I clearly have no numbers to support that, but always wondered how that translated to results. Seems like NBA is the prime example for days of week because it's such a pace dictated game.

And maybe the Suns just sucked on Sundays back then, kinda like every day now.

Dolan must have paid Spree to show up today for public relation purposes.

Spree gotta feed them kids.

Dolan must have paid Spree to show up today for public relation purposes.

Spree gotta feed them kids.
Just backup in case Oak sneaks back into the building. Spree can choke him or run out to his car and get his piece...

Go to Hollywood Melo.

Dude turned the ball over and smiled about it.

Only in the league to cash checks.

Dolan paid all the guys.

What a coincidence...

Latrell Sprewell, Larry Johnson, Bernard King and Bill Bradley all in attendance.

Unless something new pops, the Knicks look horrible in this Oakley thing.

Carmelo needs to opt out if he cares at all about the last few years in the league. Problem is I really don't think he wants to play anymore. Imho he's ready to retire and do whatever is in store for him.

Carmelo needs to opt out if he cares at all about the last few years in the league. Problem is I really don't think he wants to play anymore. Imho he's ready to retire and do whatever is in store for him.

He's pretty much always sucked. Gunners are a dime a dozen.

[TABLE="class: tableOdds"]
<tbody id="oddsBody" style="outline: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;">[TR="class: row-3"]
[TD="class: team"]831 San Antonio Spurs
832 New York Knicks

[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]82%
18%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]78%
22%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]71%
29%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: tableOdds"]
<tbody>[TR="class: row-3"]
[TD="class: team"]831 San Antonio Spurs
832 New York Knicks
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]82%
18%[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]78%
22%[/TD]
[TD="class: pct, align: center"]71%
29%[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Line was extremely strong, though. Basically 6 points higher than the Cavs without Kyrie.

80-20 plays are 15-1 ATS last 16. It's a fade reboot of the early 2000's.

No idea why the Spurs are flat out of the break though, doubt they're looking ahead to the Pacers.

80-20 plays are 15-1 ATS last 16. It's a fade reboot of the early 2000's.

No idea why the Spurs are flat out of the break though, doubt they're looking ahead to the Pacers.

Warriors were sub 80 last 2 nights? High 70s I assume?

37% from the field, and Leonard is 9/17, rest of team must be around 25% vs. worst defense in the league.

This is some mid 2000s fade the % bs

Pulling it out on a 3-on-1 break should tell you all you need to know.

Spurs not interested in winning this game.

Back