NBA Discussion: Week of 2/6/17 thru All-Star Break

bff7c2b9-0f05-49bc-a46a-0449042d9698.jpg

Idk what that has to do with fixing games. The NBA probably intervened

You are fucking right they did.
Guaranteed. We have seen this before with the Spurs.
You have some people paying 1500 for a floor ticket and all the Cavs sit?! LOL....

Not sure where I stand on this and it really is thread worthy....there is strategy and coaches SHOULD be able to coach their team, but the higher power steps in as it is a star driven league...

I'd love to hear other opinions on it, but for me I guess I lean to let the coaches do what the fuck they want.

Although I would be pissed if I had tickets and they sat hahaha

Unfortunately for Oakley if he ever wants to catch a Rangers game or something, disguise options are kind of limited for 6'8" black guys built like brick houses.
Literally one of the baddest motherfuckers to play in the NBA

There are some real pussies that walk the earth at that size

He ain't one of em

Only need to take a look at the 'band' this dude is the frontman for, wonder how much he pays those 3 kids to hang out with his old rich ass and make shitty music...

main.jpg

I thought he was a douche before. Just cuz you have money doesn't mean you can insult singers and instruments.

This is really bad

Is there anything in the league right now more blown out of proportion than KD leaving the Thunder.

ESPN interviewed the mayor, ffs. What a joke.

Dubs had extra security posted all over their floor in the hotel, not by them but by the hotel itself.

KD was the best thing to happen for the OKC franchise, fans should be hating on the Harden trade that's why the never won a 'ship.

Subtle trolling by the official Dubs page...

[FONT=&quot]GoldenStateWarriors@warriors <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 4h4 hours ago</small><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit; margin: -2px -9px 0px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; border-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; padding-right: 9px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 9px; position: relative;">More
</button>

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]IT'S GAME DAY! The Dubs continue their road trip with a visit to Oklahoma City » http://on.nba.com/2kZubK8
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
C4ZZRgRUYAEzhpS.jpg

[/FONT]

Is there anything in the league right now more blown out of proportion than KD leaving the Thunder.

ESPN interviewed the mayor, ffs. What a joke.

Dubs had extra security posted all over their floor in the hotel, not by them but by the hotel itself.

KD was the best thing to happen for the OKC franchise, fans should be hating on the Harden trade that's why the never won a 'ship.

The best and truest thing that's been said so far. OKC would have been awesome.

Yep, have no doubt they would have been in the Finals again the following season and better for it after their 2011 loss to the Meat.

I've run across Iggy several times last year at the Celebrity Golf tournament in Lake Tahoe. We'really in beautiful Lake Tahoe and he comes across uncaring and cold himself. He could care less about anyone but who benefits him. What a hypocrite.

They just said that was the first time in NBA history there was a triple double without 10+ points??? That's unbelievable

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And ya'll wondering why KD chose the Bay over OKC. Smh. <a href="https://t.co/vRmUi95pKq">pic.twitter.com/vRmUi95pKq</a></p>&mdash; Warriors Talk (@JaeAzizi) <a href="https://twitter.com/JaeAzizi/status/830583839885926402">February 12, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Will be in Vegas the next 5 nights. Will try not to lose too much with these dangerous games right before the break

Portland sends Mason Plumlee a 2018 second round pick for Nurkic and a 2017 first-rounder (via Memphis), league sources tell @TheVertical

HUUUUGE

Portland loading up on crap 1st round picks.

Too bad they've got too much money invested in bad players in Aminu, Turner, and Crabbe.

Parlayed Wolves ML with open.

Bulls solid on Sundays and Wolves not.

But this lineup will be bare bones with 0 shooting outside of McDermot.

He's been very bad this season. Think he was a product of putting up numbers on a high volume, bad team.

We'll see.

You do understand that Denver didn't play him so they could trade him? He's a really good talent.

And evan turner has been a big boost for Portland off the bench. Not really sure what you're talking about. Plums is good but he's not the traditional center like Nurkic is. Solid deal both ways

You do understand that Denver didn't play him so they could trade him? He's a really good talent.

And evan turner has been a big boost for Portland off the bench. Not really sure what you're talking about. Plums is good but he's not the traditional center like Nurkic is. Solid deal both ways

I don't think any solid basketball mind would argue that Portland failed and pushed all-in at the wrong time on some BAD contracts.

Evan Turner would be a solid piece off the bench, if he was a league minimum guy. I would rate Gerald Green higher than him, and he makes 14 of the 15 million less.

I don't think any solid basketball mind would argue that Portland failed and pushed all-in at the wrong time on some BAD contracts.

Evan Turner would be a solid piece off the bench, if he was a league minimum guy. I would rate Gerald Green higher than him, and he makes 14 of the 15 million less.

I haven't looked at the contracts but over the next couple years the dollar amounts matter less than they used to. The money is insane and teams have to spend a minimum

If you trust the percentages then the Knicks cover possibly win straight-up.

Wouldn't even touch the Knicks with Dudley's money let alone my own though.

Back