nba '21 live bets

What's their deal lately?

fwiw, 189.5 and 191 made 5 cents on the deal
anytime a game is around 20 pts different, they abandon it as early as the end of the 3q. they hate leaving lines up for blowouts. pretty annoying.
2 numbers with only 5 mins isn't bad...still hovering at those numbers.

fuck man, bjzlaziza got hacked and they didn't call it, then macgruber makes every shot and misses the last 3 that would have got it for you

These refs in Boston are Fuckinh trash, every guy I played Trey prop on bench in fuvkin foul trouble for some ticky rack garbage

worse than the refs is that the celtits are having trouble even getting to 20 pts in the 2q

Tatum the only C I’m worrying bout scoring and he got more fouls than baskets!! If he don’t get to 3 treys I think this be his longest stretch of the year. Really starting to piss me off, paid hella juice for him tonight also!! I really don’t like him, I think he soft. Dunno where he got that from he supposed to be from stl, we ain’t soft ppl!! Worst part bout him if he don’t come out anc hit a few right away he pretty much done, weak little punk.

Tatum the only C I’m worrying bout scoring and he got more fouls than baskets!! If he don’t get to 3 treys I think this be his longest stretch of the year. Really starting to piss me off, paid hella juice for him tonight also!! I really don’t like him, I think he soft. Dunno where he got that from he supposed to be from stl, we ain’t soft ppl!! Worst part bout him if he don’t come out anc hit a few right away he pretty much done, weak little punk.
find out where his family resides, pay them a visit and get some threats in...maybe will give him some encouragement.

I didn’t know bane was out for Memphis, Akrssfy missing brooks that too much scoring. I didn’t see him on damn injury repot, that sucks.

find out where his family resides, pay them a visit and get some threats in...maybe will give him some encouragement.

Lol. Doubt it. Seems like the kind of guy that get worse w pressure. I’m listening on radio and now that he back in game I can hear his bricks!!! Had to have missed 5/6 already, Fuckinh unreal I got into chase mods with him. I mean I seriously don’t think he has had a longer stretch all year not making at least 3!! I gave him pass for the early game but this some bs!!!

Lol. Doubt it. Seems like the kind of guy that get worse w pressure. I’m listening on radio and now that he back in game I can hear his bricks!!! Had to have missed 5/6 already, Fuckinh unreal I got into chase mods with him. I mean I seriously don’t think he has had a longer stretch all year not making at least 3!! I gave him pass for the early game but this some bs!!!
listening on the radio?

+6.5

Was thinking ML trade but didn't.

Pregame 72 TT (dumbass). I'll look for it again live in 2h if situation calls for it

10 turns and 11 fouls the first 17:30. Bad recipe.
at least you're getting a handful. i hate that team...they love laying shits as conference favorites

Back