nba '21 live bets

I knew that was going it OT, I turned it off during the timeout.

It was absolutely guaranteed.

Tonight was a story of 3 three pointers in the NBA... 2 miss and 1 make in last 10 seconds to cost me 3 middles.

I knew that was going it OT, I turned it off during the timeout.

It was absolutely guaranteed.

Tonight was a story of 3 three pointers in the NBA... 2 miss and 1 make in last 10 seconds to cost me 3 middles.
middle misses and hits always come in streaks. hopefully tomorrow breaks us out of it with the full schedule.

Anything good over the weekend?
there was a ton of stuff that had promise, and basically nothing that worked. it was the week of missing everything by 1-2 points for me. which means stuff has to hit sometime this week. did you really skip saturday's nba games?

there was a ton of stuff that had promise, and basically nothing that worked. it was the week of missing everything by 1-2 points for me. which means stuff has to hit sometime this week. did you really skip saturday's nba games?
Yeah I was tied up all of Saturday.

I was gonna take Suns n Pacers u227 at even but missed it and that's only look I had.

Yeah I was tied up all of Saturday.

I was gonna take Suns n Pacers u227 at even but missed it and that's only look I had.
sat was the most pissed i've been for quite a while...i had somewhere around 50 bets with great numbers in both nba and college and everything missed.

sat was the most pissed i've been for quite a while...i had somewhere around 50 bets with great numbers in both nba and college and everything missed.
Yeah I had a few good middle opps in cbb early that needed one basket in last min and nada

that gaycers shit actually highlighted my night. i had multiple bets on phx -11 all the way to -20 and every thing from 212-222 on the total except for 216. and booker decides to go for a windmill dunk on the breakaway at the end and blows it. 113-103 final.

that gaycers shit actually highlighted my night. i had multiple bets on phx -11 all the way to -20 and every thing from 212-222 on the total except for 216. and booker decides to go for a windmill dunk on the breakaway at the end and blows it. 113-103 final.
You have to be shitting me.

i don't know how you guys find the twitter clips on every scenario possible...i can't even find shit there when i'm actively looking for it.

i don't know how you guys find the twitter clips on every scenario possible...i can't even find shit there when i'm actively looking for it.
So, I only saw the play log and randomly ran into that fuckery the other day. I wish I hadn't seen LeChina padding the stats.

So, had it saved .

Back