nba '21 live bets

Prob so but that how it goes, it prob some state law thing to work there would be my guess but maybe I’m wrong, I really don’t wanna work for a book anyways, bunch of cock-a-roaches!!
although the enemy, i would work for a book...but i'd ask for a lot of fucking money to do it

Alien stepping up his rebound production in 3rd, maybe he don’t like 2nd qrtr, hope he gets it before 4th. Another strange thing is Mobley scores next to nothing in 1st, good in 2nd, now not shit in 3rd. Maybe 4th be his time? lol

although the enemy, i would work for a book...but i'd ask for a lot of fucking money to do it

For sure. I just say stuff sometimes, it prob be pretty cool to work on that side. I dunno you learn a whole lot at place like that like ya might in Vegas or something? They all just posting lines made on a computer somewhere else.

For sure. I just say stuff sometimes, it prob be pretty cool to work on that side. I dunno you learn a whole lot at place like that like ya might in Vegas or something? They all just posting lines made on a computer somewhere else.
most interesting thing to me would be to see just how fucking bad the bets are flooding in by the public, celebs, and dumbass rich people.

That was a free over today at Staples with the pace and FTs

Good lord.
the interesting thing with that was...BM didn't even wait for the flow of the game to take shape...they were heavily on over right from the opening tip and stayed heavy all 1h.

The total has risen 9 points in 3rd in LA

We are now 30+ over game total which is usually an auto under but all the FTs scares me.

Back