MR. SMODOD himself, abcs, Week One NBA Plays

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

Changed my mind.. easy Jazz win last night.
Tonight I'm doin
Raptors / Nuggets ML Parlay Risking 3 units to win 2

(+2 units regular season)

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at Nawlins bud. Im not sold on them. Sac is missing bibby and artest but i still think they have a chance to win. The other teams i would say 10% sac i would say 40%. Peja will be limited and the rest of the new orleans lineup just isnt that great.

Adding Pistons -3.5 (-110) Right now only .7 units will add more in a bit.

Thanks BRAR
sm_witch_fly.gif

Adding Pistons -3.5 (-110) Right now only .7 units will add more in a bit.
Adding
Heat +4.5 (-110) Risking .7 units

If Heat lose by 4 .. I win both ( Would have been nice to get a better middle since it was available). Just not overconfident on this one, and want to keep my perfect record for as long as possible so at worst I will eat the .064 juice
:prayer

Jazz -4 (-110) to win 2 units

Last edited by a moderator:
That wasnt fun at all my friend. I always was cheering for her, and its a sad day for me hearing that she's retiring.

bol tonight....

Dude Hingis is and has always been my favorite athlete.. for her to just retire like that is skeptical at best. Cocaine just doesnt randomly get in your system.
I still will love her.. actually i love her more now than ever :cheers:

Not a good night. Lost to the rockets.. I did get extremely fucked up and passed out at about 8 oclock.

:bow:Tmac

Dude Hingis is and has always been my favorite athlete.. for her to just retire like that is skeptical at best. Cocaine just doesnt randomly get in your system.
I still will love her.. actually i love her more now than ever :cheers:

:smiley_acbe::cheers:

Coke's not like weed, you can't use the bullshit excuse that you tested positive from 2nd hand snorting. You either blew a fat rail or you didn't. What is bizarre to me is that she could of ripped an 8-ball on Monday and not tested positive on Wednesday since it stays in your system for 1day. Somebody was blowing lines up to the moment of the tournie.

Back