Mother's Day NBA Playoffs

Inspekdah

My man, Michael Jordan!
Lakers +2 $1650 to win $1500
Lakers ML $1500 to win $1725

Ok... Pistons yesterday was great. Finally we saw a road team cash both ATS and ML. I think we have a similar outcome happening here. The line has already jumped quickly to reflect the must-win situation here for the Lakers. They played their worst game of the playoffs and were always within single digits or so most of the game. Lakers backers at +5 were lucky to push... but the point is the Lakers had a chance to steal the game.

Jazz couldn't get past the Spurs last year and protect home court and I doubt they can do the same vs. the Lakers. My gut said the Lakers would clap back and this 3 point line change helps re-affirm that sentiment.

I am weary going against such a monster at home... but the Lakers have now been there a few days... and have veteran's at all positions. Don't expect D Fish to pick up two cheapos... I think the Lakers get this back to LA for a chance to close the series out.

I think this game will go off at pick'em.

Late Game: SAS/NOK

Leaning SAS again. At -6 I think it might stay there or even drop to 5.5 so no need to rush. Paul had the game of his life and the SAS would just not give an inch.... I think NOK really took an emotional blow by losing that game after leading for the majority of both halfs.

Just realized I posted this in the MLB forum for the past 12 hours.... ha... anyway... back where it should be.

Spurs down to 5.5... leaning that way but we'll see.

looks like if you hop on the Spurs then we'll be opposite each other. still some time left in this lakers/jazz game. gonna be a nail biter. hopefully the lakers pull through for ya

Can't cap for injuries like Kobe's... I had a bad feeling about this game all day... ah well. Kobe makes 1 more of those 10 shots he missed after his injury and the Lakers win.

Going against the majority of the site here... never a good idea but I just have to go back to my gut and my gut says Spurs send this back tied. Hopefully the 5 points don't become an issue and the winner of this game covers and wins SU.

Spurs -5 $3300 to win $3000

Spurs -1.5 -125 1Q $1250 to win $1000

Don't take my wager as any sign of being on the wrong side. Some better IMO like the Hornets tonight. I just can't go against the Spurs at home and feel like the Hornets look to good to rebound... kind of like LAL earlier. Perhaps I'm pressing but I don't really stick to a system or anything in the playoffs...

Someones going to win tonight. GL

Just a hunch they got off to a good start. Usually a good 2nd quarter team in regular season... but in a must win coming off a bad start last game I thought they'd be executing from the tip.

Nailed that Spurs game. Can't aruge with any of the plays you made today. Nice profitable day.

Back