Most Respected NCAAF Cappers On Here

BigDaddyNYK

Hey guys, I know this may be a tough question to answer, but who are your most respected Cappers on here? Ones who add in valid opinions, and are proven cappers. I'm new to the site, but I have heard only great things about the discussions on here, and have noticed a few guys on here Ill bee reading all season like Marsski.

Hopefully you guys get the jist of this.

Lot of solid guys and some guys who are absolute experts in a certain niche

Just look at view counts and do some reading on your own. No one is going to toot their own horn or point out specific cappers as great while disregarding others. You'll figure out who's style you like soon enough but this forum is littered with 20-30 guys who win at this sport yearly

GL this year

scdoggy
marskii......mac guy
silkydiamond.....his heaters r hottttt
yanks27......pac guy
bloodhound.
jimmydafreak...
etg........gamecock guy
gps3
n many more......
everyones good here that post

all that have been listed and more, best site on the net without the bull shit :shake:

Does anyone know where 3rdandlong went? Guy played tons of games, but was solid in college and killer in the nfl. Just curious.

Hey guys, I know this may be a tough question to answer, but who are your most respected Cappers on here? Ones who add in valid opinions, and are proven cappers. I'm new to the site, but I have heard only great things about the discussions on here, and have noticed a few guys on here Ill bee reading all season like Marsski.

Hopefully you guys get the jist of this.

I always add invalid opinions

I agree with what some of the others have said. Pretty much everyone who posts in the college football forum is good. An eclectic group of cappers with different niches.

Last edited:
Just read everyone's threads each week and you'll get a good sense who breaks it down or thinks along the lines you do.

Good guys here. I always end up adding a play or two that I had not previously considered and typically drop a play that I get cold feet on after reading further insight here. Every now and then you might get cold feet on a eventual winner, but it is all part of deal you know.

VK doesn't post his own threads, but he adds alot of value to the discussions when he chimes in.

CTG will make you a smarter capper, be sure to join in too.

It's called a crash because we lost everything lol
ecbEJ.gif

Back