Mondays

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
On a nice little run here.

Jazz -10.5

Big number, but GSW is a different animal on the road. They have covered DD spreads once this year (Boston was on a B2B with Bron next). This is also the last game of their 3 game trip. They also have a revenge game with the Lakers at home on Wednesday.

Am also leaning under.

edit: it dropped as I was about to put it in and got it at 10.5.

this baby is dropping quick, anyone know why? its gone from 11.5 to 10 in an hour.

All I can see is maybe Mags is back.

Just started looking but there is an angle operating in the Nets game that worries me. The Kings play Chicago tomorrow and they own them largely because Brad Miller HATES to lose to his old team Chicago so am thinking Brad might not show up today. BOL

perhaps it's because deron is listed as "probable" on covers. if not i think the line is moving in the wrong direction in this one. BOL

Raptors +9

This is the biggest line the Bucks will have to cover this year. The Raps have been better with JO and Calderone out of the line up. Bargs is getting shots without getting pulled and Ukic is allowed to play through his mistakes. Bosh isnt forcing things like he did the past month, he is giving Bargs room to get on track.Ridnour is going to have his hands full dealing with the speed and quickness of Solomon/Ukic. Too much value to pass up the 9. Raps have also been decent on the back end of B2B's this year.

Looking hard at the Raptors as well, but might make mine a ML play since Bucks last 7 wins have been by 28, 2 (at SA), 8, 34, 24, 15 and 18. Seems like they will either win and cover or lose outright.

Nets -5.5 2H (Half of what I played on the Queens full game)

The Queens shot 5/7 from 3 and .600 for the 1H; too good to keep up. Also gives me a nice middle.

Nice collapse by the Queens, luckily I got some of that back on the 2H line.

Nuggs -5 +110

People pounding the Pacers and I dont know why? Pacers with only 2 turnovers for the 1H compared to 10 by the Nuggs.

Back