Monday Thoughts

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well, interesting day yesterday to say the least. Definetly don't mind losing the Dallas bet since they lost outright. That will help along the way in this series. Denver played excellent. Under control and played defense. Very impressive.

Saturday was pretty much how I thought it could shape up. Deng was awesome for Chicago and really picked up the slack for the Bulls backcourt. They have to have that game one and got the job done. O'neal was very effective early but the fould did him in.

Tonights thoughts....

Detroit vs Orlando

This series is an obvious mismatch. Jameer can't defend either of Detroit's backcourt and when Rasheed plays like he did Saturday no one can beat Detroit. Rasheed is always the x-factor. Hopefully he can stay injury free this whole postseason unlike last year.

I honestly think Detroit wins a 95-80 type of game. I really want to play under and Detroit but at the same time I also don;t feel ultra confident. If I do end up playing these they would be smaller plays. Still mulling it over.

Neither team will shoot as good tonight and if its close and a slow-down 4th quarter Orlando will have a very tough time scoring. Look back at the 4th's of 3 of the games between the teams this year for a revealing indication.

Houston vs Utah

Kicking myself for not playing the under in Game one. This is Jeff Van freaking Gundy for goodness sakes. Please do not refer to the Rockets regular season thinking that they would play like that in playoffs. Add in iffy shooting both ways and that was a gift under. Oh well. I like the under again tonight but will prolly pass for now. I hate playing both sides of a game.

As for the game. I expect the Rockets to play a better '48'. The Jazz limped to the finish line and I really think this series may only go 5 or 6 now.

Houston -5 -110 4 units

GL to all:cheers:

Glad to see you on Houston, I'm about to add the full game line, I like the 1H better, I think Houston comes out guns blazing... GL tonight

If DET's tactic is to deliberately give away FTs to ORL, then I can't see me playing an Under in this series. It only takes ORL to have one *lights out* night (by their standards) at the stripe, and Under is fucked, and of course we have no idea if & when such a night is coming, which means its a potential crap-shoot (let alone normal FG %s being lights out). Finding advantages to a total line is always the task. No advantages in a crap-shoot.

BOL BAR

On You-tach myself :D. Well fuck it, the winner pays the tap ok? :D

:an_roll_laugh:

:cheers: GL BAR

your on crack if you think Utah is going out in 5 i personally think this series goes to 7 and T-Mac WILL takes over but i own the Rockets to win the series in 6 for value purpose at +485

4 units in the plus .:smiley_acbe: who saw that monstrosity coming in the 4th
quarter ? 59 ? both games land on 188 with late surges in the 4th .
foul fest foul fest it's very foul to lose a bet when they score a 1000 in a sec:down:
congrats on the plus day and you are a class act ......
and one hell of an american citizen too........:shake:
:23_50_4:

4 units in the plus .:smiley_acbe: who saw that monstrosity coming in the 4th
quarter ? 59 ? both games land on 188 with late surges in the 4th .
foul fest foul fest it's very foul to lose a bet when they score a 1000 in a sec:down:
congrats on the plus day and you are a class act ......
and one hell of an american citizen too........:shake:
:23_50_4:

:15_10_6:

lol

tough breaks for under bettors in both games..unreal

I'll take the tickets though tonight..

back in a few with tomorrow's plays(s)

Tues and Wed plays are in...all my notes are down..write-ups and thoughts tomorrow morning at 9:00 am...too tired tonight

Back