511 SACRAMENTO +13-110 o222-110
512 PHOENIX -13-110 u222-110

6:05 PM
513 CHARLOTTE +7½-110 o193½-110
514 UTAH -7½-110 u193½-110

7:35 PM
515 SAN ANTONIO -4-110 o213-110
516 GOLDEN STATE +4-110 u213-110

that just proves that its a sucker bet...im the definition of sucker...

i look at that board and my first thought is:

Lakers/Spurs moneyline parlay

Would love to read your thoughts on Heat by 20...
Clips can't lose all the time and by DD I think, can they?

Worth noting.

Mike Dunleavy Thinks Dwyane Wade Cheats

It's one thing for casual fans to complain about players getting away with traveling, but it's another when an actual NBA coach complains. Nevertheless, that's the tact Mike Dunleavy took recently when talking about Dwyane Wade. From NBA.com:

"His ability to carry the ball right now, he's getting away with that," Dunleavy said. "He [carries] left to right, right to left, but he just does it fast so nobody sees it, I guess.

Not surprisingly, Wade wasn't thrilled about the attention, especially considering Dunleavy's Clippers won last weekend's game against the Heat. From Ira Winderman of the Sun-Sentinel:

"There's a lot of things going on that could be called," Wade said. "So if you want to nitpick at everything, then he doesn't have enough to do. He needs to do something else."

To be fair, Dunleavy wasn't completely bagging on Wade -- he compared Wade's slick move to something Bernard King pioneered years ago -- but still, it's rare to see a coach call out a specific player. How come? For one, it can do more damage than good: the Clippers may only have one other game against the Heat, but is Wade really the type of guy you want to face with a chip on his shoulder? I'm guessing Baron Davis and Eric Gordon think not, nor do I imagine they'd appreciate any extra scrutiny on their ballhandling technique.

above post is my reasoning. I don't think Wade has forgot about it and the lack of showing up against the Mavs kind of confirms it to me. Heat are on a two game home stand and they can't lose both of them. Clippers are likely out partying it up at some Super Bowl parties tonight. They're not making the playoffs so what do they care. Meanwhile Wade is, well probably partying it up as well, pissed about the comments and losing to the Clipps. Think it'll be a bloodbath personally.

im all over orlando.. theyre just fuckin ridiculous.. i dont care b2b games....i already smell Eastern Semis here..i love it

Thanks for the input J-Picks. Didn't know Dunleavy - Wade story...
Will stay away from that one.

Good luck!

Would wait on info on Randolph. Agree Dungleavy should be very quiet. The winning coaches say this sort of thing all the time but when you are losing regularly just shut up.

Clipper game is interesting. Have bet over 192. Last 9 times the Clippers have played Miami they have at least scored in the 90's. Lately their defense has been very bad. I would not expect that to change as this will be their 10th game without 2 days off. A few days ago they scored 95 at Cleveland. Their offense is actually doing very well. Yoou should check this as I have bad eyesight but I believe looking at the Heat that the last 8 times they lost the next game went over. Here we have a 192 total. A road team with very poor defense but very real scoring potential and a pissed off Heat team including the Star. A little hard for me to believe this total is reasonable in this situation. The one real problem I see with a straight bet on the Heat is that the Clippers have failed to cover 5 in a row and next play at Orlando. If we see no Randolph will have to consider it any way. Starting to see real value with Portland first half and game but that is still just a thought. I have bet the Heat game over.

Portland is currently on a 4 game ats cover streak which is a tie for high this year but last year they had streaks of 5 and 9 so not clear to me what their limits are and NO beat up Portland in Portland at a time of weakness earlier this year which is probably fixed in the Portland minds.

Sometimes i wonder if I am overdoing it on these half time angles but lets look at the Knicks. Recently they have been a dog at home to Atlanta, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, and Boston. They lost but covered in the first half to Boston. They lost in the first half in every other game. They won every game except Philadelphia. Draw any conclusions you want as to how to use this information.

I agree with Nut, Dallas is dangerous in that game.

Phoenix is desperate for a blowout win in that game and the Queens should be exhausted.

Speaking of desperate, Nawlins needs a good game tomorrow too. Short line for a solid home team in need of a win.

Does San Antonio keep rolling?

We need Brewer 7 for that game. I think in their last 3 games Dallas shot about 42%, 49% and 60.3%. Is this supposed to be a crash and burn? How long can Kidd have perfect games. If Brewer7 reads this some additional input on this angle would be appreciated.

We need Brewer 7 for that game. I think in their last 3 games Dallas shot about 42%, 49% and 60.3%. Is this supposed to be a crash and burn? How long can Kidd have perfect games. If Brewer7 reads this some additional input on this angle would be appreciated.

Don't underestimate that Carlisle gave the keys to the offense to Kidd last week. I think Kidd can continue a bit longer with his added play calling abilities. I'm more interested in the over once the line settles as I don't see the Mavs stopping the Magic, but I do expect them to be competitive.

On the Suns game--? Last 4 at home against this team they have beat this team by enough to cover that spread. This is 1 game past Spurs curse so it is legal for them to cover a game. The Kings are very tired. It is Monday at home the best shot usually for the Suns but still laying points with this Suns team is scary because if you won the bet you would probably develop some fatal disease. Just closing your eyes and taking every dog is certainly winning strategy.
Great find J. That report is going to make Dallas very interesting. Kidd really might be able to hold form.

I think sactownwill just look to show up. The played a hard fought game, which they are celebrating along with superbowl parties. They have about 5 days off after the Suns, so they are looking ahead to that.

The suns are coming off 2 SU home losses as home faves. This is the 1 game before AS weekend that they should be able to vent out their frustrations.

like Miami and Phx 1Q.

On Miami at -10.5
regarding injuries o nthat game:
While many reports have Zach Randolph set to return from his left knee injury on Monday, Clippers' coach Mike Dunleavy was very non-committal on when he might play again after Saturday's game.

"That will be a positive when it happens - probably in the next week or so," he said. The next "week or so" is a much different outlook than "hopefully Monday," so owners may have a very tough decision to make on Randolph this week. Feb. 1 - 6:28 am etWhile many reports have Zach Randolph set to return from his left knee injury on Monday, Clippers' coach Mike Dunleavy was very non-committal on when he might play again after Saturday's game.
"That will be a positive when it happens - probably in the next week or so," he said. The next "week or so" is a much different outlook than "hopefully Monday," so owners may have a very tough decision to make on Randolph this week. Feb. 1 - 6:28 am et

Heat forward Shawn Marion worked out Sunday and is hoping to return from a strained left groin on Monday.
Marion has been missed most of the last two weeks with the injury and is officially listed as a game-time decision for Monday’s game in Miami against the Clippers. It sounds like he could play, but owners need to weigh options carefully for the upcoming week. Feb.

I worry since I don't quite consider Miami an elite team, but I like the revenge for Miami. I've been on the Clips for a couple games so I may be biased as I obviously lost the last couple times I've been on them. I do expect this line to go evenb higher and if I can get say 12, I'll hedge a bit- which may happen if Marion is announced in

All I know is I am gonna come out like a fucking TORNADO tomorrow and start cleaning the NBA up--

Getting a good feel for the league and am going to come hard and heavy for some winners-- I am dedicated and ready to do this

Played Utah -7.5 for a little bet. I think the line is short and Utah is primed for a W. They were -10 vs OKC the other day and now only -7.5 to Charlotte with no Gerald Wallace? Utah is desperate for Ws and altho they've been getting killed lately, its not like Charlotte has been doign great. Last game of a dissapointing road trip for Charlotte. Utah lost at Charlotte earlier this yr and may want vengeance. I expect Utah to win these games and cover in the spots they need to stay in the hunt for playoffs

Does San Antonio keep rolling?

With the crooked refs last night, there's no way San An cannot win. What a crock of shit! And then to apologize to Byron Scott after the game? They knew they fucked up, he knew they fucked up, so what is the fucking point of apologizing -- they still fucked up the outcome of the game -- pieces of shit

so far Portland and New Orleans have alternated wins at eachother's homes. Portland off 4 wins, NO off 2 losses. Lean New Orleans but need more. I see that Blake is probable to return, and if you watched his last performance where he tried to play against the clips, it was ugly. came in, and they forced him to shoot resulting in 2 complete airballs and he was sat down. Don't think he can be very effective with CP3 there.

I like New York but need some convincing. This begins a 3 game home stand vs Lakers, Cleveland, Boston- the 3 favorites to win it all? They almost won at Staples earlier this yr and ended up blwoing a huge lead. It seems they are really firguring their shit out as well. I'm thinking the game at Toronto will be a ncie spot to fade Lakers with games at boston and cleveland upcoming to lookahead to. Especially Toronto 1st Q/H :) This just seems liek a game that NY is up for way more than the Lakers. I do worry that KObe wants to put up a show at MSG late, so may go 1st H angle

sf capper we need the portland train to come in again, outlaw was on fire, brandon roy money in the bank those guys

Um GS will get tossed around like laundry 2m. SA owns us. I won't bet on it because I'm a pussy and want to believe that GS is pretty good at home now, but with a line of 4.5 its not too much to ask for consideirng SA will win. Don't forget, GS had a 7 game homestand and was 4 pts/10 seconds combined away from 7-0 which would be my only argument for them However, SA is rolin, they begin their rodeo today which they usually get going in. This is matchup nightmare for GS, but don't underestimatre the power of the betting world. The superbowl just ended and now NBA will be looked upon as the chasing sport, so nothing like take SA -4.5 vs GS as the last game of the night before the "pay week" ends(if you believe in that type of stuff)

sf capper we need the portland train to come in again, outlaw was on fire, brandon roy money in the bank those guys
:smiley_acbe: had them big vs Utah the other night. Love them at home, on the road I'm still not sure. Their road record and performance just doesn't impress me enough

Hornets have not lost three game in a row this season, and I have no reason to believe they will at home against Portland.

that is sadly the only argument for them. They have talent ( arguably Camby is best rebounder in the league, Baron (when healthy) is top 2 PG in the league, Novak/Gordon are lights out, Thornton is a mismatch) but dam these fuckers can't do shit. Basketball isn't played on paper, as proven by these worthless fucks (and phoenix)

6 of 7 on road for Dallas who comes home for Portland in 2 days before a trip to Utah the next night.

Iffy stretch imo.

Orlando was home by early evening. Not a true b2b

The Kings should be tired after their OT win today. If there's a team that defends worse then my Warriors, it's the Kings. They've given up 118, 109, 119, 117, 113, 106, 110, 118, 129, 133, and 139 pts in their last 11 games. Now they take their 3-22 road record and play the high powered Suns tomorrow. I might look at a 1Q or 1H play on the Suns.

Suns have been favored 4 times this season by double digits and have yet to covered such a spread

I do think though tomorrow is a pretty decent spot for them given as cogeman says they play the Kings off an OT win, very poor defensively and are a team who the Suns have owned over the past few seasons (covered last 4 ATS)

cogs how do u think the warriors will do vs Spurs tomorrow--

Warriors have ellis back and steve Jackson is scoring and also Clarence Magette is on fire off the bench-- they can score the ball-

spurs are bigger and can D up on them though

Suns cannot cover unless they cut Matt barnes---

He must have the worst plus minus in the NBA--

everytime he is in the game he stinks and his team sucks--

Grant HILL is twice as good as he is, and better smarter player--

matt Barnes kills this team, he fucks everything up every game

Teams with dominant big men like Duncan usually feast on the W's. The Spurs have had our number for years. I'm gonna leave that game alone.

yeah i remember spurs beating them ---

because spurs dont turn the ball over and they cant swarm duncan becasue they space the floor out properly right

I doubt it they can stop MANUu or TPARKER either---

I think spurs are better but warriors are live and can score at home, their d is weak, and they are close in losses---

It depends what D the spurs play, if they play thier A game they win by 9 points

warriors beat orleans but they had no inside game at all---

Yeah but warriors have some streaky shooters, i am impressed with that team, but if i remember correctly spurs have their number and play D and go on a huge run vs warriors and beat them usually---

Duncan is built to beat warriios

A quick check of the history books revealed that since 2002, NBA games following the Super Bowl have gone 36-14 over/under, a 72-percent clip.

From blankets

Minor increase in my bet on Heat over at 190 now. Not really sure what prompted the move down. There is one trend in Heat home games between 190-194.5 4-1 under and over 6-16 under that may be the reason but there are many other counter trends that seem to me to overwhelm that such as Clippers after 3 or more losses being 15-5 over or the history of the teams 15 of last 22 over including last 5 and just the fundamentals. Covers has the referees up and 2 are over by a wide margin while one this year Gobles is a strong under. Gobles has only been a referee 2 years so not sure how much influence he has with his 2 team mate and last year in this range he was 11-8 over. Bottom line I am in about 1.2 units on the over. There might be a days of the week misunderstanding going on. At home on Mondays the clippers have tended to lose and score little. On the road on Monday last 10 they also lose but have scored 90, 99, 96 and 103 after that 2 low scores and then they go into the 100's.

Last edited:
Possible negative trend relating to all those turnovers? Maybe teams tighten up after that but with no real rest hard for me to see it.. No idea what is producing this move down. Guess I find out.

Steven Smith has just reported Chris Bosh has told management he has no interest in remaining in Toronto. If this is true-----

cook and marion might both be out, the total and side are dropping.

Steven Smith has just reported Chris Bosh has told management he has no interest in remaining in Toronto. If this is true-----

Smith is as reliable as that other smith in Chicago. A.A.Smith is using what jalen said as an opinion last week as fact and is looking to make noise.

American media has always been after Toronto Sports. We get very little respect up North and are often shafted by every pro league (except hockey).

Have put in a parlay of Suns ML first half with Spurs ml that pays a little over 75%. Not really sure where we are with the Spurs and GS but I give Spurs very little chance in Denver so see this as the flip side of the Sixers and then Chicago situation the Spurs faced and will gamble on a su win. If the Suns fail to win su in the first half I will be surprised. By the way the Heat total is going up again.

Back