Monday openers/discussion

Will be looking for second half plays on Bobcats and Knicks. Bobcats playing now on 2 days rest and have won the second half in their last 2 road games. Knicks--if you missed an earlier post in this thread my reasoning is self evident.

DWILL IS OUT

Deron Williams will miss Monday's game with a "moderate right quad contusion." That's a fancy way of saying he has a bruised thigh, but his knee is reportedly stable. Ronnie Price is expected to start in place of Williams, who is now day-to-day with the injury. Start him at your own risk this week, as there's still a chance he'll play three games.

AK47 also still out

grabbed kittens earlier +9...should go down now

Good post. Saw it too late though as it was 7. Guess I will stick to 2 half for now.

Really like the Jazz/Cats under tonight. Played it at 190.5. Hard to figure where the Jazz offense comes from. When DWill was out earlier this year AK played pointforward. Not an option tonight. Okur is worthless w/out Deron penetrating and drawing doubles leaving him open on the outside. I don't think either team get's to 90.

Steven Smith has just reported Chris Bosh has told management he has no interest in remaining in Toronto. If this is true-----

Chris Bosh vehemently denied that he or his agent have told Bryan Colangelo that he will not re-sign to stay in Toronto in 2010.

"No. No. No, I haven't told him that," Bosh said Monday. "I understand people are entitled to an opinion but making stuff up? We can't do that. Let's all be fair." Stephen A. Smith will probably dispute Bosh's take, but it sounds like Bosh has done a good job of squashing this rumor early.

I like your thinking jpicks. Hard to believe the total hasn't dropped more with the news on D Will. I guess we'll be seeing more of Brevin Knight and Ronnie Price, a big downgrade from D Will.

Good thoughts, J.

tailing you @ 190 and also played magic under 207..... probably askin for the ol split. oh well

GL tonight felas

Just to let everyone know, Steve Blake did not make the trip with Portland today. Sergio and Bayless have been doing well in his absence, but not on the road or against a team like the Hornets. Anyone have any word on Chandlers return? Thanks

I don't know how these rumors start at blankets but Dirk is shooting around and looks fine. He's in the starting lineup.

Really like the Jazz/Cats under tonight. Played it at 190.5. Hard to figure where the Jazz offense comes from. When DWill was out earlier this year AK played pointforward. Not an option tonight. Okur is worthless w/out Deron penetrating and drawing doubles leaving him open on the outside. I don't think either team get's to 90.

teams shoot 52% from the field, 42% from downtown, score 56 points in the 2nd quarter and lose the under by a hook. guess i didn't deserve that one either way

A quick check of the history books revealed that since 2002, NBA games following the Super Bowl have gone 36-14 over/under, a 72-percent clip.

From blankets

funny thing is today was 6-2 to Over based on closing lines & fulltime scores, yet was 5-3 to Under based on opening lines & regulation scores

Back