Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

then we gotta remember that the rest of the world changes their clocks. I got fucked in Vegas with that one time, showed up at the book to watch NFL a full 3 hours before kickoff when I shoulda been sleeping.

+1

Weird going further west and being behind them. Although nothing better than PST time. Games get over early and I can still get something done on Sunday and Monday nights.

Gates is so big he just accidentally gets PI called against him, shoulda been called

UConn +28
Ucon under 54.5
UConn 2nd half over 27.5
Making dem JV squad me bitches. Fondy thanks for confirming that 2nd half over. Congrats

Haha I don't get into the bull riding, I'm only 10 minutes from Cave Creek and they've got a couple bars with bull riding out back on Fri/Sat nights. Been a couple times just can't get into it. I do like the drinking though.

Game has backdoor written all over it.

images

Haha I don't get into the bull riding, I'm only 10 minutes from Cave Creek and they've got a couple bars with bull riding out back on Fri/Sat nights. Been a couple times just can't get into it. I do like the drinking though.

My dad use to do it. My cousins are professional team ropers. My one cousin won the world last year and is in first place heading into the national finals this year. He lives down in Arizona now.

This is what i was talking about earlier

Back