Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

Only gets one letter at a time. Still hasn't learnt to pick up parcels and shit, lol.

Swear it's a human reincarnated.

there's amateur bull riding in north Phoenix at a sweet bar I go to once a year. Pretty funny to see, but every once in awhile they get some semi pro riders and to see it up close is cool to see how abused they get.

I will be up watching NFL at 6:30 am on Sunday w/plenty of fantasy implications

Throw in some Premiere League and Sunday is going to be a great sports day from start to drunken finish

my mother-in-laws dog bit the flower delivery girl on mother's day a few years back. was the most bittersweet present ever. Here are your flowers and a $2000 ER bill

My cat used to grab my cash and relocated it to some undisclosed location while I was sleeping

Well had they called that turnover correctly at the end of the half this plays out completely differently, oh well

bjorks it feels so late to me now that the sun goes down so early, feels like it's 10:00

then we gotta remember that the rest of the world changes their clocks. I got fucked in Vegas with that one time, showed up at the book to watch NFL a full 3 hours before kickoff when I shoulda been sleeping.

If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.

That's how i feel about tonights games

Back