Monday NFL In-Game/NHL/NBAx

You know why men love their dogs so much? After 10 hours of work I come home. My wife who I love and have a great relationship with gives me a quick kiss and asks me to carry something upstairs. My two year old who I love dearly gives me a quick hug and runs immediately back to his toys. My 5 year old dog dives into my lap and spends the next 2-3 hours on my heels and goes nuts with any attention

You know why men love their dogs so much? After 10 hours of work I come home. My wife who I love and have a great relationship with gives me a quick kiss and asks me to carry something upstairs. My two year old who I love dearly gives me a quick hug and runs immediately back to his toys. My 5 year old dog dives into my lap and spends the next 2-3 hours on my heels and goes nuts with any attention

:shake:

+1
-wife
-kid
-hugs and kisses

aww how sweet. unfortunately my dog is old and only wants to eat so she nags me when i got food otherwise just disappears. I swear i could be eating with 2 doors closed leading to where i am and somehow she gets through 1 and knocks on mine every 30 seconds till i open i cant believe it.

Check this out. Brought a tear to my eye

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/10/23/nathan-cirillo-dogs-photos_n_6037358.html

i was watching exotic vet rescue or some shit like that on Animal planet last night and some girls pet bunny died. My 2 pugs both jumped in bed with me and i got a little misty thinking of the day they go down.

aww how sweet. unfortunately my dog is old and only wants to eat so she nags me when i got food otherwise just disappears. I swear i could be eating with 2 doors closed leading to where i am and somehow she gets through 1 and knocks on mine every 30 seconds till i open i cant believe it.

haha

she might annoy you now but you're gonna cry like a baby the day she no longer knocks on your door

The irony is that I love dogs but hate the attention. I get home and give em about a minute and that's it until I can unwind, please let me chill out.

The irony is that I love dogs but hate the attention. I get home and give em about a minute and that's it until I can unwind, please let me chill out.

It's what I love about them. Only animal I'm aware of capable of true unconditional love.

View attachment 37212

Not many probably interested, but one of the best ever bulls in history is on tonight for the PBR bull riding championship. Only been rode once. Bushwacker is his name. It's on CBS sports right now, channel 221 on directv.
He will be coming up shorty......for those interested I'll post again when he's coming up.

Not many probably interested, but one of the best ever bulls in history is on tonight for the PBR bull riding championship. Only been rode once. Bushwacker is his name. It's on CBS sports right now, channel 221 on directv.
He will be coming up shorty......for those interested I'll post again when he's coming up.

bushwackers_wwe.jpg

Back