Monday MLB Discussion Thread

Cardinals plan is to resume Friday vs Cubs

We see. Good chance we still have some more positive test coming.

I was just talking bout this in another thread. What a huge disadvantage it gonna be for the teams who forced to quarantine for a week + then come back and play a team who been playing every day!! Forget the fact they gonna have diminished rosters, the guys who will play will have not swung a bat/seen live pitching for a week, the pitchers gonna be all out of whack not throwing, not only they gonna struggle it sets up for some bad injuries.

I’m fading every team out of a quarantine. Don’t like favs but I’m all over yanks -1.5 tonight and will be on whomever cards 1st opponent is unfortunately. Thought bout fading brewers too but my understanding they been able to at least go to park and practice since they never had contact with cards, plus they only been off a few days at least.

I was just talking bout this in another thread. What a huge disadvantage it gonna be for the teams who forced to quarantine for a week + then come back and play a team who been playing every day!! Forget the fact they gonna have diminished rosters, the guys who will play will have not swung a bat/seen live pitching for a week, the pitchers gonna be all out of whack not throwing, not only they gonna struggle it sets up for some bad injuries.

I’m fading every team out of a quarantine. Don’t like favs but I’m all over yanks -1.5 tonight and will be on whomever cards 1st opponent is unfortunately. Thought bout fading brewers too but my understanding they been able to at least go to park and practice since they never had contact with cards, plus they only been off a few days at least.

You should fade the Brewers because they suck and Yelich forgot how to hit a baseball.

I’ll be staying away from Yanks game tonight as I just think that line is out of whack, but as you mentioned - huge disadvantage for Phils so no interest in them either. However, I will be taking White Sox tonight. Brewers haven’t looked good anyways and now Brett Anderson making his first start of the year against a team that’s getting it going and hits lefties well? Sign me up

Line got away from me a bit but on Cincy tonight. Sonny looks good and hopefully Reds can ride some momentum from the DH sweep. Indians bats are cold and it’s hard to believe they turn it around against Sonny. Also, that bottom of the lineup for Cleveland is brutal tonight.

I’ll be staying away from Yanks game tonight as I just think that line is out of whack, but as you mentioned - huge disadvantage for Phils so no interest in them either. However, I will be taking White Sox tonight. Brewers haven’t looked good anyways and now Brett Anderson making his first start of the year against a team that’s getting it going and hits lefties well? Sign me up

Yea I like sox anyways. For reasons ya’ll saying not cause mil didn’t play this weekend. Lol

Why would they postpone a Tuesday game today? Cause of potential rain? I’ve never heard of that.

Back