Monday Discussion Thread

Literally just had an iced coffee, robitussin and tylenol. So, not too far off!

I had been getting so unmotivated lately just cause everything going on w Theresa and me getting burnt having to take care of not just her but all this daily household shit my woman have mostly always did! I couldn’t get myself to do shit then I remembered my ex wife used to shove a 30 milli adderal in my mouth every morning to wake me up, dunno how I forgot this but sure as shit I got me some addys and all a sudden I’m not only getting things handled but shaved, got hair cut, my overall demeanor been so much better!! I mean still some sad shit but not as sad when I was dying with her just not physically! Lol

They got over on me, wanted to play kc Ff tt not ml but it went from 1.5 to 2.5 by time I got across river.

In an apartment and the little dog next door is chirping nonstop

Violence mode has been triggered

At least I didn’t tell you to pour antifreeze under door! I’ve seen some ignorant Mfer do that to handle a barking neighbors dog! Wasn’t pretty or very cool. I get busting the neighbors head if needed or druggung dog to shut him up but I’m not down w poisoning things!

It’s the life of KJ and Bank show, with a little MLB sprinkled in and a strong supporting cast. Suppose it’s like my wife and her Korean dramas, need to check in for the daily dose.

Appreciate the daily diary

It’s the life of KJ and Bank show, with a little MLB sprinkled in and a strong supporting cast. Suppose it’s like my wife and her Korean dramas, need to check in for the daily dose.

Most days im 90% content 10% soap, just depends! Lol

Fucking nats get a leadoff double and they leave him on 2nd. Unreal. And this ump squeezing the shit out this Parker kid

And just like any good show, the occasional villain shows up, only to be killed off quickly..lol

You gotta be a real asshole not to get along with me! Even when I was a complete pain in the ass as a kid I was always mostly nice as hell until Mfer crossed a line. In my older, calmer, somewhat wiser years that line has moved considerably. It takes a lot to make that monster inside me come out!

Woulda cashed the kc ff tt but those fuckers moved that number on me and forced me to play the Ff ml instead.

This is overtime mate

I might have fucked up w Parker outs instead of k’s. I was so torn, it help if ump would give him his strikes! Need a 10-12 pitch inning.

Kc has taken lead. It such a bummer I think Allen up just for this DH, they tried this few weeks back and sent him down after 1 start. The kid is not good, his stuff isn’t good enough to catch very much plate and he not pinpoint enough to nibble on the corners., anytime you see him ya look to play the Ff team total over against him!

My score app acting all crazy not showing me numbers for one the teams, it like everything is out of whack!

I might have took for granted this wave of obnoxious heat that apparently hit half the county today! These pitchers are all leaving early as shit.

I lost a 1st 5 under in 1st inning, can’t remember lad time that shit happened. I still think I’m dead on w Cabrera k’s and miller in Seattle but not as confident in the latter

Cabrera cashes ov 5.5 to salvage something. My whole night shoulda been him, that ok, he gonna punch out #7 and 8 next inning and pay off the fat plus money

Miller strikes out the side. Gonna at least end on a good note. I was looking like I was half retarded the way those early games jumped off!

Miller 5 k’s down 2 to go. For as terrible it started really not gonna end up bad, the way I grouped the RR’s along w the extra hits on Cabrera air lines I might actually make a few bucks, that be crazy but either way it coulda been bad night and at worst I’m gonna be bout even!

miller hits his k’s easy, shame didn’t look at his alt lines, he only ar 54 pitches he could punch out 10 + tonight! Alt numbers would have paid even fatter than Cabrera cause miller posted number was +105, gotta think coulda got a +300 on 9+

This got dissected the other night during the Dbacks telecast. Jansen was in the middle of his at bat for Toronto when the game got delayed and ultimately called. Since he got traded, he'll ultimately be catching his own at bat (assuming he's the catcher) so there are a lot of historicals going on. He could catch strike 3 of his own at bat, if there's a pop up to the catcher, he could record his own putout lol.

Reason it isn't replayed is because once a game has gone 4.5 innings it's an official game. If it's tied at that point, it has to be suspended and picked back up, can't start it over.
I didn't want to bring up old news but the official game at point of when a game is determined rained out or suspended seems to not carry weight. 2nd inning for Toronto/Boston and first inning for Tex/WSox last night !st inning. Maybe it's a both teams agree ahead of time type thing? Seems like nobody knows or someone behind the scenes is changing it to whatever they want. But neither game was official 4.5 innings or more. I know a thing or two in baseball rules and all, but nothing I know makes sense to continue an early game under 5 innings that was earlier postponed.

I didn't want to bring up old news but the official game at point of when a game is determined rained out or suspended seems to not carry weight. 2nd inning for Toronto/Boston and first inning for Tex/WSox last night !st inning. Maybe it's a both teams agree ahead of time type thing? Seems like nobody knows or someone behind the scenes is changing it to whatever they want. But neither game was official 4.5 innings or more. I know a thing or two in baseball rules and all, but nothing I know makes sense to continue an early game under 5 innings that was earlier postponed.

The dumbest part bout it all is for some reason it up to the home team if/when to start game, after it starts then mlb takes over deciding what to do, that part obvious cause can’t have a team manipulating decision based off score but why in the world do they let these asshole home teams decide if/when to start? They should have a couple you know weather men at a central location and let them decide cause clearly someone a clueless mfer if they starting games and they getting rained out before they play 2 damn innings!! But that baseball for ya, they make everything harder than it should be and are serious pains in the ass when it comes to changing anything cause they love their traditions, stupid as they may be!!

Back