STL/MIL FF o4 -115
STL/MIL o7.5 -105

KC TT o3.5 -125
HOU TT o5.5 +110
Gilbert u7.5 strikeouts -130
BOS/NYM FF o4.5 +104
Cubs TT o3.5 -130
Jack Leiter o4.5 Hits -110

I have bello k’a and the Ff u4.5 in ny. They wernt easy plays I def see your side.,

STL/MIL FF o4 -115
STL/MIL o7.5 -105

KC TT o3.5 -125
HOU TT o5.5 +110
Gilbert u7.5 strikeouts -130
BOS/NYM FF o4.5 +104
Cubs TT o3.5 -130
Jack Leiter o4.5 Hits -110

Seattle Ff -.5 so cheap and really -134 in this pitching mismatched plus I think miller pitches other night do think he out. Il pay -134

Complete morons on the white sox

Flexon k only thing that hit. Can’t believe another 5 inning fucj job, 3 in last 2 days., fucking flexen day, I swear had it been night I woulda unloaddd. Guess i shoulda tiook
Some 1st ave 3rd innings Unreal the asshokes gonna squander the +2.5,-also,, letting every non mlb betting mlb Mfer cash thins noise just makes me angery!!

That kinda shit makes me want to buy a little crack! I mean seriously we couldn’t get 1 out? Then we let them pile on? They played Mets within 2 2 of 3 and Mets playing better ball than o’s

You guys prob don’t have dying wives and getting ready to go to bbq or swimming or some shit!! Well I have a big holiday afternoon planned also I gotta convince her I have a good weed mix to get her to slow her opiate roll and she getting out of bed so I can clean her room! It’s like nice outside also so that awesome I have that going on inside! Suck on that you suckers having delicious drinks by the pool @KJ !!!
Tested positive for covid on Sat, done nothing but stayed inside all weekend. Just starting to feel a little better. All I could do to open eyes and watch a little football. Sucks because I had a buddy in town from Oregon and couldn't even make the get together.

That kinda shit makes me want to buy a little crack! I mean seriously we couldn’t get 1 out? Then we let them pile on? They played Mets within 2 2 of 3 and Mets playing better ball than o’s
You can thank the idiot reliever on the White Sox not knowing where to throw the ball on a comebacker to get the double play. Completely fucked it all up himself on the easiest play, half the fans knew what to do before he did.

Tested positive for covid on Sat, done nothing but stayed inside all weekend. Just starting to feel a little better. All I could do to open eyes and watch a little football. Sucks because I had a buddy in town from Oregon and couldn't even make the get together.
I guess I was contagious through the internet?

fkin 0-4 on early plays and big bet on kc in trouble

just won 550 playin BJ at hard rock. that helps a little

wsx just that bad and I HATE st louis

Omg my wife just woke me up, looks like pretty much every play after the chisox blew a chance to win the Ff went to total dog 💩 I have no idea how any of it happened just get more angry everytime I click on a game! Apparently the under cashes in ny but not the Ff under cause Bello was shit!, any his props are frash.. pirates won but not till after 5th and despite being right jones would d shut down the offense his k’s were shit. I dunno how bad the damage was I honestly wanna just get baked and worry bout it later, maybe hope I got some props right in rhe fucking fb game! B

I’m so sorry to anyone if they tagged along, I promise j worked my ass off on that card, I just noticed i have pen ink all over my new white shirt!!! I worked so hard on this card, guess a bad day like this was bound to happen,. Luckily been winning so much I can take a day like this, how my bot TI say it (losses ti not the rich asshoie with a realist show! I get having fo do shit for your bitch but cmon man lol) like he don’t pull 1000x the ass I could even handle!! lol., Anyways the saying in the wrong goes something like “small thing to a giant” . Then it goes on with varies drug trafficking ideas thar prob don’t interest you? Hopefully I didn’t mess anyone up to the point you not looking to sell drugs yet? Lol. I can take few more days like that but lets keep thar to a minimum!!

havent had one of these days in a long time

losing cleanup hitter in kc has really cost them. they lost 5 in a row without him and not scoring more than 2 a game

Yea it was a rough one. Think I’m glad I was exhausted and slept thru it all although waking up and checking and seeing most the games losing in some kind of ignorant manner. That sssnt fun either. Sorry if I helped steer you wrong buddy. I promise it hurt me, nothing I can’t take but we can’t be having too many like that or the wife wanna know why I’m putting plastic bag over her head telling her I’m doing it for her I can’t stand to see her suffer, and could really use the insurance money! 💰 😂

god damn not sure if feeling words when you start seeing all these scores or when you ipen accounts, only good news was I hit a few parlays I made out of the last 2 fb games cause u thought fsu was on last night also, lol. Got one that needed DJ U yards vashwd, hit few with bc qb run and rb shaking. Woulda been real nice had I gotten the correct wr w fsu but why would that happen?!?!?? Gonna get backed and relax the night away., I’ll be back 2marro to try and fix this shit, Sorry to anyone who rolled a me, just hope everyone parties solid money management. I gotta get away from sports fior few hours I’ll be back to talk later.

Reactions: KJ
I coulda went without seeing pirates win gane but lost my Ff and jones k’s didn’t cash. Even when I was on right side the play lost!!

Ok I’m done watching this bad for my health everyone have a food night.

Trying to just forget it but looking thru my plays I had a 3 team RR w Gilbert u1.5 walks, pirates Ff ml, Mets Ff u4.5, What a kick in the nuts that pirates ml and Mets full game stay under! That like a 400 swing, fuck.

Another 1 that had cashed the BC qb rush yards, Seattle Ff ov 1.5 but I had bido un15.5 outs, after I made that bet I remember he moved to 16.5 of course he lands on 16..I’m not sure if it better or worse seeing the way these lost?!???!? At least I don’t feel like I capped the shit poorly!

And now I just got to the plays that were buried by chisox Ff +1.5, fucking 2 runs in 1st and that stays cashing until 2 outs in 5th!! Ugh, the +2.5 was never any good as the flood gates opened which what happened to a team that finna lose 135 games!! Fucjing pussies played Mets so tough and this was about as good a spot they were gonna get to play chisuc tough. Ok I’m done now, just thought I should punish myself and go thru this shit.

Back