Monday Fade The Giants MLB Discussion

laid the wood for now. If I add in the morning it will be the 3.5. I want to see if the line keeps moving. It already jumped from -155 this afternoon around 2 PM Central when I saw it first.
F'me already -245 for me...and the -3.5 juiced to -125....I got it -3.5 -110

Curious why do you think he doesn't post plays here yet comes here for advice?
I have seen him in an ingame a long time ago and he was in a really dark place....he was betting like a TON on a Mac game during the week chasing

crazy that figure he has though

Not sure why he doesnt post much or chatter much bro.....pretty interesting. I have never in my life seen anything like that bro

I have seen him in an ingame a long time ago and he was in a really dark place....he was betting like a TON on a Mac game during the week chasing

crazy that figure he has though

Not sure why he doesnt post much or chatter much bro.....pretty interesting. I have never in my life seen anything like that bro
Gotta have a deep well to draw that much water.....would love CKR take on how a book would handle such an account.

yea raiders.....and like he is, Id be SHITTING myself about getting paid. I wouldnt be able to sleep

and like someone said, for him to go on that run and the book not cut him off or limit him severely is carzy

unless he is known around the books to have swings that go the other way too

I never heard of the shop he had that balance tho

and like someone said, for him to go on that run and the book not cut him off or limit him severely is carzy

I'm a skeptic...hard to suck me in....you know like Clint Eastwood says in Outlaw Josie Wales "I'm From Missouri, the show me state"

Brewers ml 3u and +1.5 2u. F5 1u
F
5 under @ mets 5u and under 4u
arizona ml 5u
over @ reds 10u----rain
over @ miami 6u - little scared after yesterday gift gs

miami ml 6u
moore over 6k's 6u
Yankees ml 7u
over 5u and over yanks tt 4u

naturally hate myself for talking myself off of rays n over....lol

Big picture that rain out still hurts

That shop is basically 5dimes by another name...the screenshot of his balance is exactly like 5dimes, sportbet.com, and others that are all essentially 5dimes sites, they have a bunch of different sites.

Big FU to Kirk Gibson for intentionally walking the entire Mets lineup! Really shitty to lose my Dbacks ML and Under 7.5. Should have seen this coming after I pushed my Reds Over because of the rain shortened game.

Back