Monday Fade The Giants MLB Discussion

I like tb just can't get into at that price and did well w angels vs astros ...houston barely putting up any runs va lately

That was in the day and in the Thursday through Sunday timeline where they suck. Monday to WEDNESDAY they actually play. Massive trends for Tampa though.

Houston losing to Angels was about superior talent finally imposing its will imo...angels fi ally playing well making up for the first 3 series ...

For sure they had the better team but the best thing they had was 2 day games.

Guess it all depends on how you look at it. The previous 4 game sweep had day games. It wasn't situational imo but that's simply my opinion. But I get it Astros are awful in the day

On another note - I said it yesterday w cws and brewers off co secutive close losses and get smoked today....shame on me ....lol...I just faded Harper's return

Angels didn't even play Trout yesterday and think bettors get comfortable laying that price despite rays missing Longoria and restin g johnson

Damn 1st and 3rd, no outs and no runs.

At least the Nats look good with Harper back. RL and ML there...

Should have went with forum on Giants fade and CKR's Rays big play.

Just hoping Nats hold on, RL too.

Marlins looking good.

Just looked at the weather. Don't think they will get the rest of this game in. Such Bullshit have TT Over 4.5 (which is already a clear winner) & Cincy -1

Reds had that playoff revenge tgat scared me

Think the moose is getting loose at wash...bet milw and have zimm on my fantasy team ..

Just looked at the weather. Don't think they will get the rest of this game in. Such Bullshit have TT Over 4.5 (which is already a clear winner) & Cincy -1
I know the RL is official, but what happens to the TT? To be honest, I've never had a TT threatened by the rain before (full game totals get wiped out if it doesn't go the distance, I know, but this is actually a first for me with a TT).

RL is not official
Really? I normally only play totals, so I know what the rules are with regards to full game totals, but everything else, not really. I guess I've never had that many games affected by the rain before...

Really? I normally only play totals, so I know what the rules are with regards to full game totals, but everything else, not really. I guess I've never had that many games affected by the rain before...

From 5d

" If a game is called or suspended after 5 innings, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning of play – unless the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in that case, the winner is then determined by the score at the time the game is called. When betting on baseball totals or run-lines, the game must go 9 innings (8½ if the home team is winning)."

Think everyone some way is getting kicked in the nuts if that gets halted ...my biggest play was that over @8.5 and 9

I understand canceling Run Lines and if the total is not Over already but when the Total has already gone Over, it shouldn't be canceled.

I understand canceling Run Lines and if the total is not Over already but when the Total has already gone Over, it shouldn't be canceled.

Totally agree. I don't see why this is controversial at all. I feel the same thing applies to NBA totals, If the score is under before overtime then an under bet should be declared a winner.

I guess I've never had that many games affected by the rain before. Riots in soccer, yes. The rain, not so much (that or they usually come back after a few hours and finish).

Back