Monday Discussion Thread

that the whole card? yuck.

i'm a williams fan, he wasn't that great his 1st time out but think im willing to go back to him, hoping they hang like a 4.5 k number, he has always had close to elite swinging strike numbers so im pretty committed to cashing a low number on him before they start getting lined higher as he gets settled back in.

mes/pirates has one them nice early game getaway day ff or full game unders. prefer the ff here as mets tend to score runs late and i don't love their pen either. i'd think keller cruises thru 5 and scott def talented enough to go 5 innings and holding pirates to just a run or 2..

i'll def be playing gavin williams ov 4.5 k's, he had lot of 2 strike counts in his 1st outing but wasn't able to finish, not too worried bout that as he has always had quality put away stuff. prob just 1st game back rust/gitters.

gotta like twins chances to knock flexon around a bit. buxton has sick numbers vs him. 10 at bats 7 hits, 3 doubles, 2 bombs and a walk! he been hot this month also. be looking at minny team total and buxton h,r,rbi prop.

just when reds were starting to climb back into race tigers come to town and sweep them. the question is how do they respond from that awful series with the hapless rox coming to town? seeing Feltner tonight after skubal sunday the ball should look like a freaking beach ball! think i'm leaning to reds team total over, surely they not gonna continue struggling to score in that bandbox, sunday was forgivable but they were struggling to put runs up all weekend vs tigers. not sure if i prefer the ff ov 2.5 or gm ov 5.5? rox pen one of worst in league if not the worst.

i really have no freaking idea what to expect from cards pitchers or offense lately, unusual for me but havnt had a great read on them all a sudden scoring runs (with help from pathetic ass nats d!), gibson is striking ppl out left and right! nats don't even strike out a lot and he was back at it again sunday!! lynn pitches great when i bet against him then gets smashed when i dont! dunno how everyone doesn't do to him what nats did?!?? so i'm not gonna pretend i have any idea what this game will look like cause i don't! only thing i feel remotely good about is Contreras ov 1.5 h,r,rbi's -155, little steep, he actually opened 2.5 at plus money which i was gonna play but dropped down when i was across river, id prob been happier w the plus money so instead of paying the juice i did parlay him with buxton ov 1.5 h/r/rbi.

that the whole card? yuck.

i'm a williams fan, he wasn't that great his 1st time out but think im willing to go back to him, hoping they hang like a 4.5 k number, he has always had close to elite swinging strike numbers so im pretty committed to cashing a low number on him before they start getting lined higher as he gets settled back in.
I'm big on Clev ML today thanks to the 6 foot 8 Gavin Williams, watched him a lot from HS to college as he was a standout at my alma matter (ECU). Made some money off him last year, and you can tell the guys want to win for him. He just made a few mistakes in his first start back. I think he bounces back with stuff near his 2023 top form. Guardians should be able to knock around the rookie Montero so I played the team total over and over for game. Hope they make it easy for us today.

No mate, that's a discussion I'm way past doing on a board. I know it's positive for many. Won't work here but do you man
Not trying to stir the pot, you have your reasons. But if you can operate within a message board on the internet, you can learn how to scan through channels on a fire stick, which are nicely categorized and organized, + it has a search feature.

Not trying to stir the pot, you have your reasons. But if you can operate within a message board on the internet, you can learn how to scan through channels on a fire stick, which are nicely categorized and organized, + it has a search feature.
My livelihood requires fast web which is bundled nicely with cable

Although it would be nice if wagering on baseball (or whatever) could provide, that would be a different story

Same - but my internet costs $69.99/m without cable.
I'm also lazy and live in an apartment that is Cox ready. Think I pay $75 for Internet and the rest is cable.

I've been with Cox for 20 years. Have ESPN+, Paramount, Peacock, Amazon if needed

I hate streaming with more passion than you can imagine but need it mostly for Manchester City matches. I don't even watch the Amazon NFL shit, rather watch Dateline or whatever else is on than stream that

I'm big on Clev ML today thanks to the 6 foot 8 Gavin Williams, watched him a lot from HS to college as he was a standout at my alma matter (ECU). Made some money off him last year, and you can tell the guys want to win for him. He just made a few mistakes in his first start back. I think he bounces back with stuff near his 2023 top form. Guardians should be able to knock around the rookie Montero so I played the team total over and over for game. Hope they make it easy for us today.

i like williams too, don't know much bout tigers pitcher for real.

I'm also lazy and live in an apartment that is Cox ready. Think I pay $75 for Internet and the rest is cable.

I've been with Cox for 20 years. Have ESPN+, Paramount, Peacock, Amazon if needed

I hate streaming with more passion than you can imagine but need it mostly for Manchester City matches. I don't even watch the Amazon NFL shit, rather watch Dateline or whatever else is on than stream that

i hate nfl on amazon like i can watch 1 shit thu night game without flipping channels! i rather keep it on hulu or whatever we have at the time for live and watch the college or not sports if no ncaa gm. dunno how anyone sits thru the entire thing night games on amazon, or even the playoff game they have started putting somewhere? i rather not watch then be stuck watching one nfl game for 3 hours, that why everyone goes to parties for SB!

Reactions: KJ
i hate nfl on amazon like i can watch 1 shit thu night game without flipping channels! i rather keep it on hulu or whatever we have at the time for live and watch the college or not sports if no ncaa gm. dunno how anyone sits thru the entire thing night games on amazon, or even the playoff game they have started putting somewhere? i rather not watch then be stuck watching one nfl game for 3 hours, that why everyone goes to parties for SB!
I vaguely pay attention to Thursday night games on yahoo sports or espn app lol

Most likely I don't give much a fuck about it anyway

Amazon, and other platforms are now streaming in 1080p - whereas basic cable is still stuck in the early 2000s airing 720p feeds on 65" and bigger TVs - which look terrible.

To each their own, but resisting new technology is just silly.

Amazon, and other platforms are now streaming in 1080p - whereas basic cable is still stuck in the early 2000s airing 720p feeds on 65" and bigger TVs - which look terrible.

I don't resist, I just do it cautiously

And I live bet A TON. Cable is usually only a few seconds behind. Honestly betting live there isn't a feed worth a dime, but cable is way better than streaming. Basketball it's irrelevant. Every other sport, cable is faster than streams unless I'm missing something. I can still bet a football or soccer play live before shit hits the fan on cable. That's not the case on streams.

First one I am going to take a stab at is NRFI between mets amd pirates -140.
Mets ranked 17th not scoring 68 percent of the time on the road. Pirates ranked 24th at home not scoring 80 percent of time.

it's more resisting the garbage product that is the nfl, i watch lot of stuff abd have other channels i pay for on amazon, but it not really stuff you channel surf with, i just can't watch a entire nfl game, especially the trash stand alone thu night game by itself without flipping channels.

I don't resist, I just do it cautiously

And I live bet A TON. Cable is usually only a few seconds behind. Honestly betting live there isn't a feed worth a dime, but cable is way better than streaming. Basketball it's irrelevant. Every other sport, cable is faster than streams unless I'm missing something. I can still bet a football or soccer play live before shit hits the fan on cable. That's not the case on streams.
Live betting 100% has a massive advantage with Cable, 100% agreed.

Reactions: KJ
it's more resisting the garbage product that is the nfl, i watch lot of stuff abd have other channels i pay for on amazon, but it not really stuff you channel surf with, i just can't watch a entire nfl game, especially the trash stand alone thu night game by itself without flipping channels.
Let's be real. The NFL is a fucking joke and everyone knows it. It's a nice little back drop on a snowy, bitter cold Sunday in the north east here. Shit personalities, shit rules, shit pace of play, dominated by advertisements and meat headed idiots.

I watch much more real crime and drama stuff than sports live anymore

Sports talk is trash, games are boring other than things I can easily catch up on if I have a wager

I have HBO and might watch 30 minutes/month tops. Since I hate reality tv, the choices are limited but much more entertaining than watching a random Dbacks or Suns game for more than 5 minutes. Gambling is nothing more than playing the market at this point unless my team(s) are in the hunt for something. Obviously ISU basketball and football get a pass from all of that.

I watch much more real crime and drama stuff than sports live anymore

Sports talk is trash, games are boring other than things I can easily catch up on if I have a wager

I have HBO and might watch 30 minutes/month tops. Since I hate reality tv, the choices are limited but much more entertaining than watching a random Dbacks or Suns game for more than 5 minutes. Gambling is nothing more than playing the market at this point unless my team(s) are in the hunt for something. Obviously ISU basketball and football get a pass from all of that.
Hard to disagree with any of this. I do still get invested in full MLB, Golf, Tennis, Soccer, College Hoops and of course Hockey.

I don't want to be confused with the guy that's actually watching Kent St/WMU basketball on a Friday night. I hardly ever do that. I did watch a Cal St Northridge game online last year and it was 2 hours I'll never get back.
Nothing beats gambling on MAACTION football games on a dull Wednesday and getting stiffed on a cover and total at the end due to sheer stupidity (Bowling green comes to mind). At least the Olympics are this year so we have something besdes just baseball (just cant get into WNBA still). All star breaks always suck with no sports to gamble on besides midget volleyball.😁

Nothing beats gambling on MAACTION football games on a dull Wednesday and getting stiffed on a cover and total at the end due to sheer stupidity (Bowling green comes to mind). At least the Olympics are this year so we have something besdes just baseball (just cant get into WNBA still). All star breaks always suck with no sports to gamble on besides midget volleyball.😁
Olympics will be perfect if they're live, 9 hours ahead of me in Paris is so good

MACtion is a prime example. I likely haven't seen one of those games in 5+ years but I'll gamble on a couple and just have a scoreboard that updates in the background while I'm on an NCIS marathon or something. The desire to bet it is not similar to the desire to watch it.

damn, i'm not gonna lie, that no run 1st inning bet is sweet, bets cashed already and nothing to worry bout! kinda annoyed i split with ff under, lol.

Olympics will be perfect if they're live, 9 hours ahead of me in Paris is so good

MACtion is a prime example. I likely haven't seen one of those games in 5+ years but I'll gamble on a couple and just have a scoreboard that updates in the background while I'm on an NCIS marathon or something. The desire to bet it is not similar to the desire to watch it.
Love the maction and will be all over the olympics

Love the maction and will be all over the olympics
I'll watch swimming and track/field

Doubt I watch an NBA game or golf which are usually fun to watch this time of year. Dunno, I just don't really care about much more than the two events I said above. Those tend to produce world class moments.

damn, i'm not gonna lie, that no run 1st inning bet is sweet, bets cashed already and nothing to worry bout! kinda annoyed i split with ff under, lol.
Going to look at the Nats/Cards game for that NRFI. Have not pulled the trigger yet

Back