VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
RR x2 and x3, feel pretty good about all three today

Orioles -125
Angels -125
Trevor Williams o4.5 ks -105

Also Colin Rea o3.5 ks -128 with a boost is a stand alone play

Would love to back Castillo tonight o18.5 outs and might still do it. Hard to back the Mariners at these kinds of lines when they simply suck at basic baseball at the plate.

@KJ what's the thinking behind the short home MLs RR-ed
Strictly playing against public dogs

I don't have the juice to cap bases like other sports, just too many things that pull in different directions

I'll look at splits with the props, that's about it. These plays are strictly against heavily bet dogs and occasionally heavily bet unders that get RLM. Wash/Seattle falls into that last category tonight but I'm in no rush to bet over in that game.

Strictly playing against public dogs

I don't have the juice to cap bases like other sports, just too many things that pull in different directions

I'll look at splits with the props, that's about it. These plays are strictly against heavily bet dogs and occasionally heavily bet unders that get RLM. Wash/Seattle falls into that last category tonight but I'm in no rush to bet over in that game.
Chicago is a public dog?

LAA feels very cheap to me priced like an inferior team on a neutral so i'm curious what makes you say that when Detmers can probably match Cease

Chicago is a public dog?

LAA feels very cheap to me priced like an inferior team on a neutral so i'm curious what makes you say that when Detmers can probably match Cease
What makes me say it is the site I've trusted for a couple years now shows 56/44 White Sox

There is zero reading into anything other than props for me, I'm usually way out of baseball by this time of the season so just throwing darts really

Welp Trevor Williams just got replaced to start the 5th with 3ER and 83 pitches. Needed one more k, just hard to cap that kind of logic

Back