Monday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Only interested in Scherzer k's, Gray k's, SEA/NYY 1st 5 over at this point w/o seeing numbers

Greene/Scherzer/Gray RR 2,3 all o6.5 ks and M's/Yanks 1st 5 o5 -105. Doubt anything else makes it

Small on garcia ov 6.5 +120, I really wanted 5.5, got down there for a min but jumped back up before I could get it.

I’m not shocked that milw traded Hadar but I’m shocked they traded him for what feels to me like a broken down closer on expiring contract and middling prospects! I could see dealing him for offense or a great package but that? I guess if Lament was ever healthy could be decent but what the chances of that? He been hurt most his career!! Crazy.

Hou Ff -.5., eovoldi has been ass since coming back and has never been good vs the Stros so seems like this be a odd time for him to turn things around.

Mets Ff -.5., no great incite, scherzer vs a gas can,

If pads fuck around and win soto sweepstakes, now have Hader closing games, and tatis comes back, that team can beat anyone in playoffs! Wonder what their odds to win WS are at the moment?

If pads fuck around and win soto sweepstakes, now have Hader closing games, and tatis comes back, that team can beat anyone in playoffs! Wonder what their odds to win WS are at the moment?
Need them to take on shit contracts like LAD so the West can finally be competitive in 3 years

Need them to take on shit contracts like LAD so the West can finally be competitive in 3 years

Im kinda starting to hope cards win soto sweepstakes even tho I don’t think it makes them a contender this year. I just don’t think our pitching good enough but the pitching market is thin and expensive it seems, im sure they get some retread, rental, or both but that not gonna fix fact our best 3 pitchers like the other playoff teams back end of rotation.

If they could give A’s Libitore and then one their other top 3-4 prospects for montas I’d say do it but sounds like they want more than that.

I played

Heaney ov 5.5
Scherzer o6.5
Gray o6.5
I'll tack on Watkins At Least 3 and Garcia At Least 6 and roll 'em all up in a parlay:

Andrew Heaney (LAD)
Los Angeles Dodgers @ San Francisco Giants
Will have at least 5 Strikeouts Against SF
@ -257
Luis Garcia (HOU)
Boston Red Sox @ Houston Astros
Will have at least 6 Strikeouts Against BOS
@ -264
Jon Gray (TEX)
Baltimore Orioles @ Texas Rangers
Will have at least 6 Strikeouts Against BAL
@ -271
Spenser Watkins (BAL)
Baltimore Orioles @ Texas Rangers
Will have at least 3 Strikeouts Against TEX
@ -401
Max Scherzer (NYM)
New York Mets @ Washington Nationals
Will have at least 6 Strikeouts Against WAS
@ -313

Odds:+334

Hou Ff -.5., eovoldi has been ass since coming back and has never been good vs the Stros so seems like this be a odd time for him to turn things around.

Mets Ff -.5., no great incite, scherzer vs a gas can,
Kids college fund will be riding on:

Houston and the Mets to take leads in the sixth!!

Kids college fund will be riding on:

Houston and the Mets to take leads in the sixth!!

FF’s been good to me last few years, 1st w totals then as a way to play some favs and get juice down, can’t let a week of goofy shit deter me! Lol.

I played the O’s/rangers Ff un 4.5 also, so far the only Ff trouble I’ve had w totals were a few tt overs they waited to score till 6th! Lol

I wonder if Luzardo is on any kind of a pitch count tonight? I assume he has def made a few rehab starts, if he stretched and allowed to throw 90-100 pitches he shouldn’t have much trouble fanning 6+..

Of course yanks get montas. Next pads will get soto and once again cards will do nothing besides some retread garbage pitchers!! So exciting!

Not sure why cards even get named as potential team, sure if you willing to give guy away like rox did we will take him but not a chance we dealing legit prospects!

Can't understand why the Reds/Fish total is only 7.

But like Wire says, they oughta get to at least 3-3, I would think...

Could be right but I'd rather be on Reds tt with the guaranteed 27 outs. Greene walks likely won't be magnified by the fish.

Kinda a tough game to line, who knows w Luzardo having not pitched in so long, and who ever knows with Greene? I wouldn’t be shocked at all if this was a 2-1 type of game with both starters being great, but it wouldn’t shock me if it was 3-3 after the 1st inning either, lol.

I don’t know why we aren’t betting that every night. It just feels like a weird thing to bet on to me and I don’t know why.

I'll Bite...

Last 7 Games Between SD And COL Have Gone Over 7.5

OVER 7.5 -110

I'll Bite...

Dodgers ML And OVER 8 Parlay $40 To Win $100

Not A BIG Webb Fan...Think He's Over Rated...

Dodgers OVER 4.5 Team Total +107

:shake:

If The Gnts Win...Have A Great... "Why I Told Myself YEARS Ago To Never Bet For The Gnts 2 Win Again" Story...

Back