Monday Discussion Thread

Logan Gilbert was so disappointing today, do we still like him or nah?

leans:
SENZA like the way COL has played after inexplicable trade deadline, must really want to only lose 100 games and nothing more. SENZA pitches to contact, but Weathers as a favorite is pretty irresponsible nowadays. Big deal getting Tatis back, but Weathers can lose the game with a 3ip 7er type of start and COL pen has been serviceable with Bard surviving his bad WHIP ever since April

quantrill on fire, JAX has been better recently after looking like a BP pitcher but gotta prefer CLE bullpen to MIN even if Colome is now locking things down

montas up and down but his best is far better than what Keuchel has and OAK is a good dog. Hard to fade CHW lineup and the deep bullpen right now though, if you're gonna bet OAK you gotta win the SP battle and then can hold on but that may be a bigger ask than I'm prepared for at only even money

Mets will get into northern California around 2A local time and play the Giants later that evening.
ya, Noah bitching about a great MLB angle.. fucker is going to ruin it for us... Doyers fly home as well to face the buccos.

-Cole off covid19 protocols and both pens real shitty right now
-O's over; good spot to bounce back after that trash in Minnesota for TB
-Montas moving to a fave since G posted, no thank you
-Houston o
-Colorado O
-
Buccos

I've played the bold,

-Cole off covid19 protocols and both pens real shitty right now
-O's over; good spot to bounce back after that trash in Minnesota for TB
-Montas moving to a fave since G posted, no thank you
-Houston o
-Colorado O
-
Buccos

I've played the bold,
I'll be on Colo over as well.

Lean Cubs and under tonight but just completely unbettable right now. Rockies over all I have locked in. Very close to placing A’s

Back