Monday Discussion Thread

leans:
muller (if only he could be trusted to go 5 so then it'd be Smith & 8th inning guy for the other two innings. Diaz is still not trustworthy and NYM looks like a team to be against in the playoffs when they win that terrible division)
ross (but off the IL only threw a bullpen session so not sure waht to expect)
miley (lost this matchup recently, Hendricks has been awesome but no support and who knows who will be traded during the game. If no Kimbrel then who closes? Feel like everybody could move from that bullpen)
marquez (price is too big but why back COL)

Tigers and twins for 3rd time in 3 last 5 series.

Both teams swept at home.

Tigs came back to reality in KC.

Hatch should be on the bump tonight, haven't read anything on limits yet but I'm sure there will be something which means we get that middle-middle pitch from the BP after the 3/4 inning

Reminder, the Jays return home this Friday to Toronto. This will be their first home game in over 2 years in Toronto. There will be 15,000 fans in attendance which will feel like a lot more likely with everyone clamoring to get back to a game.....

something else to note, every game will have the roof fully open or pockets of the roof will be open. They haven't' said what will happen if there is rain in the forecast, but I'm assuming it'll be played. The reason for the roof always being open is to help with airflow and was a requirement from the government as they are treating it as an ourdoor venue. I did not know, though, that they could open just certain pockets of the roof figured it was too old and was only a one way street in each direction.

Jays over and Phils over...

-No Castellanos for the Reds.
-Eloy should be activated tonight; want to take Minor

Tigers sketchy. Lost 7 in a row on the road?
Lotta weird lines today.

twins ml is so pricy but I like em.
I like mets with stroman pitching also. But again oooof on the price.

white sox royals line seeems real lowwww. Public heavy Sox. Kc actually won last 4 starts against lhp’s. And white sox obviously smack lefties since last year.

Reminder, the Jays return home this Friday to Toronto. This will be their first home game in over 2 years in Toronto. There will be 15,000 fans in attendance which will feel like a lot more likely with everyone clamoring to get back to a game.....

something else to note, every game will have the roof fully open or pockets of the roof will be open. They haven't' said what will happen if there is rain in the forecast, but I'm assuming it'll be played. The reason for the roof always being open is to help with airflow and was a requirement from the government as they are treating it as an ourdoor venue. I did not know, though, that they could open just certain pockets of the roof figured it was too old and was only a one way street in each direction.
Good stuff, thanks.

Back