Mock Draft II

frankiegotti

Power Boat Enthusiast
Mock Draft number 2, lets see if i do better.

1. Oakland- Jamarcus Russell
2. Detroit- Jamal Anderson
3. Cleveland- Brady Quinn
4. Tampa Bay- Calvin Johnson
5. Arizona- Joe Thomas
6. Washington- Gaines Adams
7. Minnesota- Adrian Peterson
8. Atlanta- Laron Landry
9. Miami- Amobi Okoye
10. Houston- Levi Brown
11. San Fransisco- Adam Carriker.
12. Buffalo- Patrick Willis
13. St. Louis- Ted Ginn Jr.
14. Carolina- Greg Olsen
15. Pittsburgh- Darelle Revis
16. Green Bay- Marshawn Lynch
17. Jacksonville- Reggie Nelson
18. Cincinatti- Chris Houston
19. Tennessee- Robert Meachem
20. NY Giants- Leon Hall
21. Denver- Alan Branch
22. Dallas- Dwayne Bowe
23. Kansas City- Joe Staley
24. New England- Jarvis Moss
25. NY Jets- Jon Beason
26. PHile- Michael Griffin
27. NO- Aaron Ross
28. New England- Tony Ugoh
29. Baltimore- Anthony Spencer
30. San Diego- Brandon Merriweather
31. Chicago- Lawerence Timmons
32. Indy- Justin Harrell

Let me know what you think b/c i love talkin football 24/7.:shake:

I can see Detroit taking jamall anderson..he might be the surprise...papers are talking gaines adams up via trade down pretty big here.

Well, Michael Griffin is better. He's still no Eraser, but you're getting there.

That Brady Quinn thing sort of makes me want to come to your house and rip off your rain gutters, though.

I read something today where TB is looking to trade up to number one, screw all this nonsense and get the Calvin Johnson they so desperately want.

That could be fantastic news for the Browns who are rumored to be willing to trade up one spot if--and only if--it guarantees them Jamarcus Russell.

And, even if they didn't do that, they'd still likely be able to draft Joe Thomas at the very, very least which I'm sure they'd be just fine with.

briggs is not a bitch. its his agent. briggs didnt want to go public about his contract. rosenhuas said it was for the better. fuck rosenhaus. briggs is hating every moment of this if i know his personality from listening to him before and after games.

Joe, i would be estatic with the joe thomas selection but i think brady quinn will be in the league for a long time.

I really don't think reggie nelson will be there for phile he is flying up draft boards with his pro day.

brewer i didn't mean bitch like how you said it, i meant it like he will be a pain (difficult). I agree with you his agent may be the worse one in league ever. He gives these athletes all these great ideas b/c he knows (drew) has nothing to lose and everything to gain by a athlete getting a bigger contract.

Looks good, better than the first one. Jamaal Anderson is a beast, I watched a lot of his games the past 2 years and he could be a force in this league.

I think Alan Brach goes to one of the 3-4 teams, I would love to see him in a Dallas uniform but I dont think he makes it to them. I see him going to Miami at 9.

Really edizzle?? See i really don't like alan branch at all, i saw some game tape of him and he takes a lot of plays off, if there was any way denver could trade up to get him then that would be a great fit because he could go in on a set number of plays so he dosen't get lacksidazicle.

Yea i agree jamal anderson is a beast, i think he is the safest player in the draft to take. You know exactly what your going to get out of him. He will get at least 8 sacks a season, he could fit well in both teh 3-4 or 4-3. He reminds me of AJ Hawk last year. Anderson will start from day one and will be a star at best and worst case scenario i think he will be average and still be a force. THat is why i think he is the safest player in the draft.

Leon Hall i think it a bit overrated and i do not htink he will fit many pro systems. Not great reasoning on my part but that is just my personal opinion i guess.

I've heard the same things on Branch, that he takes plays off and is lazy. But my goodness that guy is huge, 6'6" and 320. There was a reason the Michigan run defense was so good last year and he was a huge part of it.

I do think Leon Hall is a bit overated also, I think he benefitted from a beast front 7. A good pass rush always makes a secondary look good, perhaps even better than they actually are.

Take a look at this guy, Walter Thomas. He is very raw and is a NT/DT type. An absolute monster, 6'4 and 370 with not much fat. The guy is just massive. This one fits the planet theory and should be a second day guy who could sneek into the 3rd round.

Leon Hall...

The biggest game of the year... USC vs Michigan.
Late in the second half of a pretty close game...
3rd and 10

Dwaye Jarret (4.6 speed) runs right by Leon Hall and not only gets the first down, but scores the touchdown that virtually ended the game. Now people are saying that Jarret should fall because his speed ( or lack there of), but leon Hall is fine?

He didn't help his stock at the combine, and he was burned for the game winning touchdown by a guy that is questioned for his speed.... not good.

I agree Leon Hall was a product of a great front 7 as c-gold mentioned. I really think he got owned against teams with above average wide recievers.

Also, he has been getting lots of help from very athletic linebackers that are great in zone coverage.

Edizzle, I agree his size and athletic ability makes him a rare find. But his off the field issues will be sure to hurt him a lot now in the nfl it is counting for more and more weight.

Although, he should of played more than 2 games at NW Missouri C.C. I really wonder what he got in trouble for. Because since he started as a true freshman at oklahoma state i wonder how in shape or out of shape is he. His numbers were pretty good although that really makes me wonder with only 2 games under his belt why he would come out instead of wanting to get more expierence. He must be really raw in terms of talent or hurting for money hardcore.

Harris, Burgess, Woodley, Branch?

How much time did QB's have to throw? You would think that would benefit a guy like Hall who isn't lightning fast. I'll be pissed of my team drafts him.

I've followed the Bengals offseason daily, and I'm tellin ya Leon Hall will not fall past the 17 pick if he's there...

Two positions they'll draft...CB and LB in first round most likely...unless Rivas, Branch, Okoye, or Carriker is there....

Hall is high on their list, but I don't think he'll fall to 17..

I think if san fran dosen't get carriker then pittsburgh will for sure grab him.

I think hall falls because he was a product of a great rushing defense and everyone knows it, he could be a good pro but i just do not see it at this point.

Back