2017 NFL Draft

John Ross will be a stud as a WR2 with the right team, it's all about the team he goes to. He's not a 1 imo but a really good 2

Mark my words .. Taco will be one of the three best players in this years draft.

Taco Taco Taco Burrito Burrito

You like Speedy?

I think Wiliams from Clemson is a pro bowler for sho

You remember him coming out of HS. 8th ranked player in country - 5 star - 4.4 40 and 45 inch vert. He replicates those numbers and he will be top 3/5 WR at combine in those tests. You just can't teach athleticism like that so while I agree he was a bust at aTm, if I'm an NFL GM and I can get him without a draft pick you better believe he's my first call.

To put things into perspective - 247 had 33 diff 5 stars in the 2014 class. 11 of those 33 are in Kiper's 1st round in post 1. Noil 1 of those 33, ya, I'll take a shot on a guy like that and hope he matures and he could end up being a nice player. 2013 has 3 diff 5 stars in his mock - Foster, Allen, OJ.

You remember him coming out of HS. 8th ranked player in country - 5 star - 4.4 40 and 45 inch vert. He replicates those numbers and he will be top 3/5 WR at combine in those tests. You just can't teach athleticism like that so while I agree he was a bust at aTm, if I'm an NFL GM and I can get him without a draft pick you better believe he's my first call.

To put things into perspective - 247 had 33 diff 5 stars in the 2014 class. 11 of those 33 are in Kiper's 1st round in post 1. Noil 1 of those 33, ya, I'll take a shot on a guy like that and hope he matures and he could end up being a nice player. 2013 has 3 diff 5 stars in his mock - Foster, Allen, OJ.
YES

I was at the game where he and LF played against one and other.......was a big big get for TAMU at the time, and you know when kids leave how LA feels.....anyway

His CFB career has been a HUGE HUGE let down....i know you agree.

I see Russ Shepherd personally......

YES

I was at the game where he and LF played against one and other.......was a big big get for TAMU at the time, and you know when kids leave how LA feels.....anyway

His CFB career has been a HUGE HUGE let down....i know you agree.

I see Russ Shepherd personally......

Definitely on his college career.

Now that's a name. He could end up being just that - I'm just saying at relatively no risk, I'm calling him if he doesn't get drafted. I know 5 star doesn't always translate into success in college or pro but athleticism is athleticism and he has it in spades

I like Pat Mahommes at QB from Text Tech. Big arm, instinctive, great size and mobile. I'd pass on any of those earlier forecasted QB and grab him in 3rd or so? If I missed there I grab Chad Kelly late.

i'll go against you on this one. don't think he's any good. from what I saw, he doesn't anticipate guys coming open well at all, which is the one thing you have to do in the NFL.

i'll go against you on this one. don't think he's any good. from what I saw, he doesn't anticipate guys coming open well at all, which is the one thing you have to do in the NFL.

I figured you would - I remember you saying you didn't like him this past season. I think the bolded is a really good observation I haven't watched him enough or when I did I never saw that to be a problem.

Back