MLS Playoffs

braves

Pretty much a regular
Regular season 29w-22l-5d -.88

Vancouver"s defense has been great the last four games which pushed them in the playoffs. They've struggled to score and I don't expect them to have many chances in this one and I think they will sit back and hope to use their speed up top to try and get something off a counter.

10/29

Dallas/Vancouver U2.5 -116

0-1 -116

11/1

I'm taking a price here with the home team. Too much respect given to Galaxy here on the road. Salt lake has talent to win the whole thing, and the Galaxy will be fine with a draw or even an away goal for that matter

Real Salt Lake pk-109

Haha no, but looks like a solid group , I bet they bring in some big names for players and spend some money( that are past their prime and In their mid 30s of course)

0W-2L-2D -2.32

11/8

DC United pk, -1/2 -120

11/9

Salt Lake +1 -110

good price on a team that is more than capable of making this the last game Donovan ever plays

11/10

Seattle ML-133

Seattle is too cheap here

Getting my ass kicked . Good to see seattle and la playing in conference final. Good for the league and should be a good series. Shocked la beat Salt lake 5-0. I've lost some money playing against them this yearyear.. Resumes 11/23

1w-4l-2d -3.75

Can't get a series line, or would play New England. They are the superior team in this matchup and I fully expect them to move to the finals. Everything changed for that team once they got Jermaine Jones. New York is strong enough defensively to win this series IMO...

No bet on the Seattle/LA game, hoping for a good series. Heading up to watch the game today

NEW ENGLAND +1/2 -116

Back