MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

Please tell me they gonna finish in the Bronx. Picked a perfect time to go after the over in a lance lynn nyy pitched game and now I gotta hope they finish this bitch!! Of all the things that make me angry nothing worse than getting a over winner cancelled, I’ll never understand that rule anyways, I already won, the under bettors lost, take their money and pay me! No reason to scratch the play!! I get if I was on over and they called it early and they were still under it would be messed up to count it. But in this situation they have losers and winners already decided, might as well divy the money up!! Hopefully all this bitching for nothing and they finish it out!! Cause even worse I’ll lose my smaller bet on jays but won’t get my over win if called! Now that really make me mad!!! Lol
The only way that would be ok is if it's under and gets called, you pay under and take overs....can't have it both ways mate

You can't win an under in a called game, you can't win an over

I'ma lose on Jays tt as well but will get the two RLs canceled as well. Want them to finish

Flaherty 6ip 3 hit 7k no runs. La de da!! Lol.

Nice when your teams playing good and has guys that you can count on for fun performances isn’t it?
I never take the offense into consideration. Ever. It’s all pitching with me :bouncing:

The only way that would be ok is if it's under and gets called, you pay under and take overs....can't have it both ways mate

You can't win an under in a called game, you can't win an over

Thing is there a difference. If it already ovsr the total the under player lost and overs won, books collect their vig and everyone should be happy. under guy w bs bailout only person happy in these instances. If it under the total when game gets called early obviously it a refund for all cause nobody had won or lost the play as of yet.

Really doesn’t matter, I know the rule and know it not changing but there a perfectly logical reason why it should still payout when the total eclipsed and bets should be voided if it still under as a under play never a winner till the final out.

That's the thing, overs would always have a built in advantage because you can't lose in a called game, only win...unders vice versa, you could never win.

Gotta think of it from that logic or you'll just get frustrated. It makes plenty of sense.

They would have to take down all total bets on any game that has a remote threat of weather and that isn't happening

That's the thing, overs would always have a built in advantage because you can't lose in a called game, only win...unders vice versa, you could never win.

Gotta think of it from that logic or you'll just get frustrated. It makes plenty of sense.

Didn’t get a chance to see your response last night (till now actually, busy ass day! Lol) but I was thinking bout this today at work and actually came up with the identical thought you saying. Ultimately if it went the way I said then I would look to bet overs anytime there was a game with good potential of storms later in the evening! so yea, you spot on, really has to be this way.

I was just frustrated while getting my over cancelled and losing the smaller play on jays that I would have never made if I wasn’t so confident in the total, maybe not wisest strategy but at the price and w the confidence in over felt like jays ml was almost like a built in free roll, lol..

Reactions: KJ
Harrison Bader has quickily become one my favorite players! Every night this kid making at least one unreal extra base hit saving play, kid freaking covers some ground and can really lay out when he has too! Best center field I have gotten to watch on a daily basis since jimmy Edmunds was here!! and his bat really improving the more he plays it seems!!

Lots of late game covers and pushes in games that looked dead for the over. Wild night... any sport more exciting than baseball to bet on? Nope.

Wow the Brewers really suck

Only I am allowed to say that but you are right. Stearns really hurt this team with his in season moves. We went from being one of the best defensive teams in baseball to one of the worst practically overnight.

We traded for Moustakas which pushed Shaw to second which he has never played at any level. The team also decided to put Thames in RF which has been a disaster. Stearns had a great offseason with the Cain and Yelich moves but when we miss the playoffs it will be because of his awful work at the trade deadline.

The difference between St Louis and the Brewers right now besides the firing of clueless Matheny is that St Louis tightened up defensively by moving Carpenter from third to first and benching Martinez. The Brewers on the other hand destroyed their team defense by moving Shaw to second and playing Thames in RF along with benching Arcia who may be the best defensive shortstop in the game for Perez and Schoop who has been terrible.

Team defense is such an underrated part of a teams success. The Brewers defense made a lackluster pitching staff look much better but now that they went the Doug Melvin route of ignoring it their season has fallen apart.

The 4th inning tonight exemplifies why this team has collapsed. They gave up 4 runs due to two errors by Moustakas and a passed ball from Kratz all without more than a ball or two leaving the infield.

Why did St Louis not put in a claim for Daniel Murphy. He is way too good of a hitter to get all the way down to Chicago. Really every team in contention made a mistake letting him through.

I mean im invested in them too i wasted a perfectly good pick article defending them to win the division at +300. What was I thinking, I must have dabbed too hard that night!

I mean im invested in them too i wasted a perfectly good pick article defending them to win the division at +300. What was I thinking, I must have dabbed too hard that night!

The article you wrote made a lot of sense but you don't know the Brewers like I do and they are quite good at choking. If the GM made different moves at the deadline like adding Gausman and a cheap second baseman like Dozier instead of Moustakas and Schoop things could have been different.

As much as I hate St Louis they made smart moves to tighten up their defense and now are the team that may knock Chicago off.

The article you wrote made a lot of sense but you don't know the Brewers like I do and they are quite good at choking. If the GM made different moves at the deadline like adding Gausman and a cheap second baseman like Dozier instead of Moustakas and Schoop things could have been different.

As much as I hate St Louis they made smart moves to tighten up their defense and now are the team that may knock Chicago off.

If I were you i‘d take us over the Cubs and i‘d take Milwaukee or anyone else over the Cubs lol. Down with Cubs! Long live Bartman!

What I saw today,,,

Kopech will be on the DL sooner than later and I would love to have him.
Will bet him next outing
Cardinals will face reality when they come crawling into Coors
Cubs and Dodgers are fucked, sorry I know
I will change my opening day pick of the Brewers to someone else

My Wrigley trip I saw Cubs just suck except for Baez, Carpenter went off and had plenty of friends, Cubs didn’t. One series I know but feel for the club at their worst with the double header and rain and Cards emerged and Cubs didn’t, imma start fading them :digin:

Fastball Freddy with his first ever base hit & rbi

2-0 brew crew

Cmon Yelich! Smack another one here..

I by no means wanna sound cocky but I am buzzed up (been doing some 40th bday celebrating last few days! lol) so forgive me when I say, “god damn I been crushing cards sides and totals the last 3 weeks!”, lol. Just hope nothing backfires here and the under gets blown, at risk of being a terrible fan a doyers 3-1/2-1 win would have me clean up this series!!

ROX are going to bring the Cards back to earth after Freeland embarrasses the Padres tomorrow. I’m unloading on Freeland. Goo luck

Woo woo woo!! We play each other next? Last I recall our cards put a 3-1 series ass beating on ya’ll to start our run!! (Ass beating little strong, think they were bunch of walk off wins! Lol).. we playing 3 or 4 in Colorado? No way cards come away with worse than a split on 4 games, if it only a 3 gm series i gotta see pitching matchups before saying w confidence but we will once again own ya’ll in the late innings!!

Doyers can’t hit with RISP all series, choke factor too real

Kudos to Cards D & moreso their pitching

Leaving shit over the plate again and again like batting practice for major leaguers... damn shame that it’s kenley giving it up too.. he supposed to be our stopper .. ffs he got killed twice this series

@2daBank youve got a good read on your squad., running good and I hope y’all continue to smash..

Jansen in.. I’m praying fml lol

I usually don’t even bet this far into August, I have this year but mostly only playing cards games w few smaller when I have time to cap the card.

Wow, cards gonna sweep! I knew flaherty would be good, knew we wouldn’t hit bueler, we don’t usually finish the sweep tho. Oh well, I’ll pick up 2.5x on the under long as that doesn’t implode, drop a half unit back on the lad/under parlay.

Doyers bats cold as the arctic lol you should be good for under

I’m just disappointed and sad af that our BP is this piss poor.. season done cause we can’t close the last two weeks

Doyers bats cold as the arctic lol you should be good for under

I’m just disappointed and sad af that our BP is this piss poor.. season done cause we can’t close the last two weeks

Dude there still time to right the ship, cards pen was a disgrace for months and now there isn’t 4 pens in league I rather have!!

Back