MLB Regular Season In-Game Thread 2018

VC I got banned from that trash place you write articles for. All I’ve contributed there, all the ppl I’ve brought there, pay my dues. And just cause some miserable bitch disrespects me and I tell him what I would do to him face to face and instead of getting a infraction/warning (for which I havnt got any in years, they ban me for 3 days because the pussy mod apparently is having affair with this pos poster!! Fukk that place!))

Dejung baby?!

So pissed Norris blew my run line!

Yeah the forum there is shit, largely airheads, largely because of this one user I think named bigdaddy Q who is a complete asshole and chases and bullies away any intelligent content. When I posted my articles there he kept saying I was copying (...from myself) and I kept posting articles and telling him to look next day and see it published so that's proof and I offered him screenshots of my email to editor and schedule from editors etc and he kept saying shit about me and kept being a huge asshole lol! Talk about a guy with a chip on his shoulder

Yeah the forum there is shit, largely airheads, largely because of this one user I think named bigdaddy Q who is a complete asshole and chases and bullies away any intelligent content. When I posted my articles there he kept saying I was copying (...from myself) and I kept posting articles and telling him to look next day and see it published so that's proof and I offered him screenshots of my email to editor and schedule from editors etc and he kept saying shit about me and kept being a huge asshole lol! Talk about a guy with a chip on his shoulder

Btw I dont think there's any relation between the forum and the actual people I write for other than its same website. I think both are run by different people who don't pay attention to each other. Hell, whenever I posted an article it seems like none of them realized what I write for that site lol

BigFraudQH his real name. I’ve clowned on that phony many a time. The one I got beef with now some pathetic kid called “groovykid” or something stupid. Just another pussies acting tough from mommies basement who loves betting -200 favs!! Lol

BigFraudQH his real name. I’ve clowned on that phony many a time. The one I got beef with now some pathetic kid called “groovykid” or something stupid. Just another pussies acting tough from mommies basement who loves betting -200 favs!! Lol

Lmao internet gangsters! Thing is trash forums love that type. Blankets is the same way. Intelligent posts aren't welcome. The "experts" business that they promote gets threatened that way. Granted I should be an exception on that site cause I am one of those experts lmao.

Btw I dont think there's any relation between the forum and the actual people I write for other than its same website. I think both are run by different people who don't pay attention to each other. Hell, whenever I posted an article it seems like none of them realized what I write for that site lol

Lol. I’ve never seen a article that you or anyone write. I go there cause that was my 1st forum and I have lots of long time friends on forums there, just have to weed thru so many retarded losers who be better off dead to talk w the few smart guys!!

Oh feel free to share stories of clowning on him. That guy is such an ass. He's easy to make fun of.

Lmao internet gangsters! Thing is trash forums love that type. Blankets is the same way. Intelligent posts aren't welcome. The "experts" business that they promote gets threatened that way. Granted I should be an exception on that site cause I am one of those experts lmao.

Makes me mad cause im real w shit I say. Frauds like him make it hard for the not so smart to tell difference!! Lol

Lol. I’ve never seen a article that you or anyone write. I go there cause that was my 1st forum and I have lots of long time friends on forums there, just have to weed thru so many retarded losers who be better off dead to talk w the few smart guys!!

Such is life! Like a forest, so many superfluous trees that just get in the way and serve no purpose! Mow them down, mow them down!

He runs away when I get involved in one his threads where he talking that tough talk. Doesn’t even have the e-balls to try me. Lol

Lmao he doesn't want competition. When he was threatening to "expose" me as a plagiarist (of my own articles of course lmao) he'd also show his true self and be like hey man you don't wanna be here you wouldn't like it with the airheads.... lmao the pussy

Last edited:
At least you got some people here who you get along with :D

I have a lot over there too, only reason I stay. Guys I used to stay up all night talking sports and life back when I 1st got out decade or so ago so we know each other well and wouldn’t wanna lose them as friends, have brought few over here, have met up and had beers w several over the years.

Some good ppl. Just so much traffic you gotta weed through lot of trash. Sometimes fun burying the trash, that was until I just got banned for nothing other than doing what I do. Trash who got me banned was insulting janitors, nothing makes me more sick or pissed than some loser acting like he better than someone else, especially when odds are this bitch lives in mommies basement! I have bit of a retard fan club, bar has had to bounce few the idiots who tried following me here!! Lol

I have a lot over there too, only reason I stay. Guys I used to stay up all night talking sports and life back when I 1st got out decade or so ago so we know each other well and wouldn’t wanna lose them as friends, have brought few over here, have met up and had beers w several over the years.

Some good ppl. Just so much traffic you gotta weed through lot of trash. Sometimes fun burying the trash, that was until I just got banned for nothing other than doing what I do. Trash who got me banned was insulting janitors, nothing makes me more sick or pissed than some loser acting like he better than someone else, especially when odds are this bitch lives in mommies basement! I have bit of a retard fan club, bar has had to bounce few the idiots who tried following me here!! Lol

I mean, is it a complaint I should talk to my bosses about lol?

What friends have followed you in here? Idiots tried following you in here what?

Im fixing to hit the hay. This looked like a most likely 2-2 series but would love 3-1. Don’t know pitching matchups 2marro but thinking it has to be one your fade cards spots doesn’t it?

Im fixing to hit the hay. This looked like a most likely 2-2 series but would love 3-1. Don’t know pitching matchups 2marro but thinking it has to be one your fade cards spots doesn’t it?

Yeah last fade or two fades didn't hit though whereas the fades had been invincible before Cards cleaned out bullpen! So idk! I'll have to put a small amount on it and see. I got an article play on the under lol

I mean, is it a complaint I should talk to my bosses about lol?

What friends have followed you in here? Idiots tried following you in here what?

There few that post only a little under different names but stay quite but lot of them tell me they check this place cause I told them bout, my favorite guy that post here some is BiffTfinancial he post here some now..

forget who the losers who tried coming over to start same shit were (those guys never remembered, that why they so angry! Lol).. Bar pm’ed me asking bout and got rid them quick being the class guy and place this is!!

Yeah last fade or two fades didn't hit though whereas the fades had been invincible before Cards cleaned out bullpen! So idk! I'll have to put a small amount on it and see. I got an article play on the under lol

Oh cool, not glad you losing them but thrilled if it not working, between young stud pen and competent manager maybe no more fades in these spots. He got them playing the kind of ball I expected from day 1!!!

O’Neal bout to be back isn’t he??

There few that post only a little under different names but stay quite but lot of them tell me they check this place cause I told them bout, my favorite guy that post here some is BiffTfinancial he post here some now..

forget who the losers who tried coming over to start same shit were (those guys never remembered, that why they so angry! Lol).. Bar pm’ed me asking bout and got rid them quick being the class guy and place this is!!

How do you start shit with someone you know nothing about lol? „Hey bank your user name is Yag!“ ?

Oh cool, not glad you losing them but thrilled if it not working, between young stud pen and competent manager maybe no more fades in these spots. He got them playing the kind of ball I expected from day 1!!!

O’Neal bout to be back isn’t he??

Is it tomorrow or next week?

How do you start shit with someone you know nothing about lol? „Hey bank your user name is Yag!“ ?

Oh you should see me over at sbr. Not so much anymore but I’m pretty damn good at really hurting, offending, getting under skin of losers. You don’t have to know this pieces of shit to know them if ya know what im saying!! No different than million other pussies I’ve seen on the street, at the bar, on job sites. Mostly cowards who mad at everyone else cause they were too scared to ever have a interesting life! They really easy to get all In a rage/hit a nerve till they either play pretend tough or start telling on you!!! Lol. What can I say, I’m a ppl person!!

Have a feeling nats will prob bust gant up a little bit. Good ump might look at over, especially if they plan on using holland!! How could a team have seen that shitbag pitch for use and think “hey we need that guy on our team!!”. Lol

I’m cashing cards games at a unreal clip these last few weeks!! Might have been worse capping job today w gant going 5.1 only giving up 1, but when ya hot ya hot I guess as get the over anyways.

Sorry for loss VC, gant was good enough for you to win!

Just threw something small on live Cubs under 8.5. Kyle looks on. His first inning ERA is an astonishing 8.25 this year. He gets out here they should be good, (as I write this Russell let one drop)....

Ugh @2daBank activated Cecil and set down Webb. Why hurt us like this during such a good streak!!!

Unreal. Hopefully our smart manager won’t use him? Can’t believe we gave this loser 9 mil or so a year!!!

Fuck if I knew they were gonna use cecil vs nats lefties I’d pound over!! lol..

Hey bro how are nats vs lefties? They have losing record but thought I saw pretty high ops. Havnt a hard time nailing down what we gonna get from Gomber!!

Man archer fell apart in the 5th. Then pirates pissed away golden chance in 7th.. good news is we got top of order due up in 8th vs twinks pen who allowing ops of almost .780!!! Cmon butt pirates!

Feel like I've seen the Pirates piss away RISP over and over the past 2 days.

edit: 7 LOB yesterday, 12 today

Feel like I've seen the Pirates piss away RISP over and over the past 2 days.

edit: 7 LOB yesterday, 12 today

Killed me today, really thought we had a incredible price to back them w lot of factors pointing in their direction only to freaking blow it. A game left to pens where twinks sport one of worst in majors!! Unreal

Dude have you been watching Bader lately?? Think I was off calling him the next Grichuck!! His bat looking pretty strong and god damn can that boy play defense!! These last few weeks (since that miserable fuck Fowler thankfully broke his foot) I have watched this kid makeuyyu one amazing run saving play after another, balls he flat out flies to get to then lays out all sorts of positions to haul them in!! He playing the best center field I have seen since jimmy Edmonds!! Unbelievable we had this kid sitting in minors while we were dishing out 90 mil for Fowler to play center!! Lmao. I didn’t know they had this kind of talent in minors at time, apparently we didn’t know

Please tell me they gonna finish in the Bronx. Picked a perfect time to go after the over in a lance lynn nyy pitched game and now I gotta hope they finish this bitch!! Of all the things that make me angry nothing worse than getting a over winner cancelled, I’ll never understand that rule anyways, I already won, the under bettors lost, take their money and pay me! No reason to scratch the play!! I get if I was on over and they called it early and they were still under it would be messed up to count it. But in this situation they have losers and winners already decided, might as well divy the money up!! Hopefully all this bitching for nothing and they finish it out!! Cause even worse I’ll lose my smaller bet on jays but won’t get my over win if called! Now that really make me mad!!! Lol

Back