*** MLB Playoffs In-Game ***

Fuxk it. I’ll do better if lad gets me another run. Then I cash niners ml:under:over 7. If stays 4/3 pushes to 2 teamer., ideally Braves win and I cash that 3 team plus Braves/niners but that ain’t happening now. Middle order got punked

Smart by Roberts.

I think.

to stick with Urias? Damn right it was. I was freaking preying someone would get on base and he panic and go to Jansen. Only freaking chance I had!! Man this game changed my night to basically breaking even from the 300ish in parlays I woulda won had Braves pulled it off. Niners and under helped me which was only nfl game I played yesterday, I suppose not losing anything on Sunday much better than most weeks, sure been nice to pick up the extra crispy bills tho. Lol

I sure hope lad can get me 1 and Kershaw money for 1st 3 innings. Let me cash this lad leading after 3 bet, then rays can get to work!!

Yea when the Dodgers do that with Gonsolin/May. Might as well take the visitor..what is the record when Roberts does this? Anyone know?

Can’t believe we are sacrificed to Joe Buck in two sports

Why are we worthy? He ain’t good At either

Wow. Anything I can screw up you can screw it up better. A puzzling decision to bench their 2nd best hitter Margot to put in professional strikeout artist meadows. Not to be out done, the dodgers give a belt high fastball to Lowe who cant hit breaking stuff on a 2 strike count. Lowe crushes it.

and Jansen blows the game....

along with some poor defense by LAD....when smith doesn't catch the relay for the easy run down.

I almost thought about hedging my LAD bet with 2 outs at +880 with Jansen making things ugly...but thought Jansen can get the last out lol.......FML....

But overall good for my TB+800 to win World Series I placed near end of regular season lol.

I hope they choke the series away even though I bet on them. It will serve them right for not be willing to pony up Lux in a deal for Hader.
or any other Relief Pitcher. IDK Roberts seems stubborn that Jansen is going to suddenly get better. Can't be guaranteed when you're up only 1 run.

Back