*** MLB Playoffs In-Game ***

can’t believe he didn’t come after that guy. You gonna walk a chubby Asian to get to best player in the WS?

Prob woulda been wise to wait and live bet over. I don’t think Lad gonna score much until Snell starts wearing down or gets taken out of game.

Snell dealing, that exactly why i think Roberts did right thing leaving Beuhler for 2marro. Had Snell out dueled him then 2marro be tough. As is lad matches up great with Morton and Beuhler on regular rest will strike out bout 12 rays!

Why is this dude even playing?

'Bro, I'm risking my life': Rays' Snell says playing for reduced pay not worth it​

• ‘I’m not playing unless I get mine,’ says All-Star pitcher
  • Snell agreed to $50m, five-year contract in March 2019

If it does, Dodgers should have big pitching edge with Buehler.....and Kershaw backing him up.
True...just a low pitch count and snell is ridiculous right now

I think TB gets another few runs somewhere too

Tomorrow obviously sets up well..but..it's a game 7 and ANYTHING can happen.

is something going on??

1603850332881.jpg

Cash just cost tb the game. Total panic move bc snell gives up 1 hit. It’s pretty clear Anderson is worn down you don’t put him in w guys on

Agreed - I get they have a “system” for making their pitching changes, but Snell was pitching out of his mind and allowed 1 single. And he took him out for Anderson, whose Playoff Stats going in to today are:
14.1 IP, 15 H, 8 R, 4 BB, 9 K

Agreed - I get they have a “system” for making their pitching changes, but Snell was pitching out of his mind and allowed 1 single. And he took him out for Anderson, whose Playoff Stats going in to today are:
14.1 IP, 15 H, 8 R, 4 BB, 9 K
Micromanaging at its finest. Total panic. If you feel snell is done you remove him to start the inning and let anderson or whoever start an inning clean, not bc one guy gets on

Dodgers were clueless v. Snell. Lip readers delight from him upon being taken out.

On another note, Betts' baseball IQ and smarts are off the charts....from reading a pitcher on a steal to how he plays the wall / carom to his instincts / jumps in scoring from 3rd on groundouts in this series. And on and on.

I'm wondering..... With Urias going in now, IF the Dodgers still have the lead going to the 9th tonight.....is the plan to let Buehler or even Kershaw close it out?

Back