*** MLB Playoffs In-Game ***

Like I was saying bout Rays to start the night, I know it has served them well playing by the numbers but I can’t believe they yanked Snell before pitching to betts, he gave up a stinking single before that! He had struck out betts twice already! There no way I pull my ace in that spot, the way he was pitching he was giving me at least 6 if not 7 innings!

Damn, I needed Smith to get one last ab cause I’m pretty far up few fantasy contest, had he did something I could have taken 1st in few but fat butt muncy ruined that for me. Now my only other chance is for them to get keirmaier up but don’t like his chances vs Urias anyways.

i won't count this since it wasn't a real season...but i can't believe washiton and the smogers have held up WS trophies now in back to back years. two teams that have blown every postseason opportunity for the last 3 decades...odds on that shit would be astronomical.

It was so fun last I dunno 10+ years antagonizing my dodgers fan friends. Fun while it lasted! Guess I could tell them this don’t really count!! Lol

As much as I think Lasorda could’ve won this series, gotta give credit to Roberts when credit is due - he made all the right moves tonight with his staff and they pitched lights out.

I'm reading that nfl tests done in morning get finalized at 10pm that night

Seems weird, I thought they had the rapid tests

So that would make some sense if true

Back