*** MLB Playoffs In-Game ***

i do have 49ers +2.5 so ill be f bombing if they dont hold

I got money line and under. I swore I wasn’t gonna bet nfl today but all the sad faces at the book were all saying rams at ticket window. I was like man this just too perfect. This game tonight has nothing to do with talent, it about niners being desperate and rams having that nice shiny record beating up on the nfc least.

I got money line and under. I swore I wasn’t gonna bet nfl today but all the sad faces at the book were all saying rams at ticket window. I was like man this just too perfect. This game tonight has nothing to do with talent, it about niners being desperate and rams having that nice shiny record beating up on the nfc least.
yeah huge rivalry game and 49ers need it badly. My big play today was the steelers. Felt really good about that one and it was easiest cover of season for me.

yeah huge rivalry game and 49ers need it badly. My big play today was the steelers. Felt really good about that one and it was easiest cover of season for me.

I did like steelers too. Take away browns run game then it mayfield who garbage. Problem is I woulda bet 3-4 other games and lost anyways. Lol

if you like offensive line holding you missed a lot of those today lol

I mean flags suck but I was fed up with them letting them hold like crazy in pass protection. I think nfl told them to let them go unless painfully obvious early on but now that they have got a handful of games under their belts they gonna start calling it more fairly as they should imo.

Back