MLB July 5th Discussion

Would think it wise with Houston to see who is catching before betting today

Last year he was fairly terrible on 6+. This year 14 innings no runs. Not a fan of his opponent

Baria looks reasonable good but on 6+ this season he comes out 23 innings 4.30 ERA. Leaning Seattle so far

Not just the surface ERA with Shelby. Went back and looked at him on 4 and he kept coming out horrible. Meanwhile Arizona is 7-2 on Thursday just under Houston 7-1 by a spot and when i looked at Lauer at night 2-4 5.48 4.66 on 5 it looked like he would get hit fairly easily. Big under ref might be a problem but it is hard for me to see Padres not scoring well onMiller

Padres been struggling so a dose of Miller might wake up their bats .. over or nothing in AZ

Might be biased but hoping Weaver gets Molina as catcher. 61 innings 6.34 ERA

Wish I had got on Seattle early. Good ump edge. A little worried this high looking at Marco splits

Cueto hasnt pitched since April 28, I know dude is quirky and could very well pitchh no no , chances are he wont be sharp. Cards are playing well at this moment.

The day I fade ROdon is the night he piches gem as I have bet on him since his return and lost. Total shows respect imo, and that steam is gratuitous.

Purely eye/gut test and not VC style sabermetrics. Chacin is a mirage and Hellickson may be one of the few Nats with heart at the moment. Shelby line is for fan boys, Gallardo is basically bartolo without the required savvy

I might be way off here, but I would imagine to the teams playing on July 5, it would be a bit deflating from yesterday for FWIW

Gallardo sucks. His run support has been unreal.

Rangers were cooled off by the champs but think they continue rolling tonight.

Rodon was given Narvaez 19.2 innings ERA 5.03 instead of Smith 3.6 10 innings as catcher

Cueto returns for first start since April 28. He worked at least six frames in each of his five turns this season and gave up a total of one run over 26 innings in his first four outings. Cueto owns a 7-8 record with two complete games and a 3.74 ERA in 23 career starts against St. Louis. In 2 rehab starts he only tossed 7.2 inn striking out 10 and allowing no runs. Gotta believe he will be pitch limited tonight even though they say he looked great in rehab

Ump in Houston is c+ for Verlander about a 6 innings good start. He is not chalky with no history to Rodon. Just watching myself

San Fran 1st 5 -5 +110 for me. Weaver has been fairly predictably bad of late. Pretty much chalk him up for 5ish innings 3-4 runs allowed. Don’t love Cueto being fresh off long dl stint but he appeared to be sharp in his rehab assignments and no cards have had success vs him. I’d think he can be strong for 5 at least. Didn’t see much point being involved past the 5th, if cards leading after 5 these days I trust they will win anyways, didn’t see any reason paying juice on full gm ml or laying the 1.5 so this made the most sense.

Another thing w weaver. Lefties sporting a .865 ops vs him so look for Belt, panik, Crawford to tee off!

May join small. No way I wait long enough for that ref, Just give me the ump in Arizona

Just making sure all the facts are presented:

Lauer had an ERA below 3 in June; youngster appears to be improving...at least for the moment.

gints have went over 12 straight with cuetoo at home after he won his last start https://goo.gl/xwXsC7

08090e69-940d-4148-a604-a0f2e5b3b4ae.png

Certainly nothing against over considering I think weaver gives up 4. Clearly a little guesswork w Cueto coming off dl but his rehab appeared sharp and cards bats after a strong performance are hard to trust.

Marco/M's 11-5 O/U on totals greater than 8 (5-0 O/U home 14±3 rpg). He is also 7-2 O/U in division play with the Mariners (4-0 O/U vs Angels with 10 runs allowed in 19.1 innings).

Angels Over 4 -125
Angels/Mariners Over 9 -106
Angels/Mariners Over 10 +138

Nvm they woke up in the 5th and 6th..

Ughhh... #vomit

what a twisted game lol, but early payouts for both sides, ive never seen that at least this season i dont think

Hey guys just got here i put 2k on the under in nats game can anyone tell me how its looking im in a rush?

Back