MLB In-Game Thread

Random....Heritage has a new feature in its Live Betting module where it will take you to a (live) stream of the baseball game you are interested in...for the Rangers, I can't get the cable provider for them unless I'm a Fubo subscriber. Or have an account with Heritage. Seems like the latter is violating copyright stuff? I'm not complaining as it's a cool add to the Heritage site but just seems weird.

What a brutal 9th inning collapse in Seattle
Peelpub lived well today on his overs with both SF and Wash scoring 3 in the 9th to get that over, Reds/Fish go to the 10th at 3-3 and it ends 10-4 for that one then the Seattle game, to pull a push on 7 after that game. Might just ride his hot hand tomorrow, that's three next level victories from the jaws of defeat. That Gints/Nats game going to the 9th at 2-2 is the ideal under fuck about that I'm usually on the wrong side of.

Tomorrow -- Thursday August 15 -- I'm seeing 10 games with 20 right-handed starters. What are the odds?

God help me, but there is no stopping me from a large position on the Astros today (less on the RL)

Wow that is so close. At first I thought the catcher's throw wouldn't have a chance of getting the runner out.

Ohtani isn't human

Havnt you seen the avengers, captain America’s? He was made in a Japanese laboratory, he human they just genetically altered out any flaw, physical anyways, they apparently didn’t do a very good job teaching him how to vet his friends controlling his money! Damn shame that loser got to bet on Ohtani credit, he coulda let me do that and he wouldn’t have lost 17 mil, I woulda turned it into 50!!

Back