MLB In-Game Thread

that pitcher showed some guts. struck out goldy to end inning and his catcher fucks him out a run and forces another batter, keeps his cool and punks gorman also. not sure why i keep getting excited bout cards offense last 2 years? i mean i know the pitching gonna make us a sub 500 team but i keep having hopes we can score bunch of runs, never happens.

We've dropped 15 degrees since noon and wind/rain on the way. Wish I owned some galoshes for this store run

we were 80 today and gonna be back in 50s tuesday, believe we supposed to be getting storms also.

hernandez signing went way under radar for obvious reasons but think he was a huge pickup for them, lad has a lot of lefty pop, it was huge to get a guy who smashes lhp, he just lengthens the lineup period as he can hit rhp, he just not a guy you you gonna be comfy bringing in a lefty out the mound knowing he gonna have to face gun!

tigers are killing ne, mets want them to win and they just won't do it! 2 damn singles all night and still tied, lol. same with reds/phillies. phillies want to blow this game, it what they do best but reds won't take it!

tigers are killing ne, mets want them to win and they just won't do it! 2 damn singles all night and still tied, lol. same with reds/phillies. phillies want to blow this game, it what they do best but reds won't take it!

Boom big top 10th

i do also but last year a little birdie asked me not to do that so i try but nobody pays attention to the in-game so what am i to do? i'm just one man!

I suppose if you’re really following every play and out the in game is the thread but for updating and tracking plays with a couple of posts per I think that’s the way to go!

Lance Lynn is embarrassingly fat

cmon man he just came out of hibernation, the beard just makes him looks that way! this his resting muscle stage. he been away from stl too long, eating all that doughy ass pizza. he starts smashing the patented imo's cracker crust some toasted ravs, gooey butter cake for desert then wake up to a slinger 3-4x a week! then you will see hr just a very well rounded individual! if we learned anything from bartolo colon and david wells it's that being in good shape is highly overrated for pitchers! one these days all you fat shamers will learn to give him a standing ovation when he gets carted to the mound in a wheel barrel and gets a little chair to sit while the other guys are fielding the ball or running the bases!!

Watching this Jays/Yanks game, the ump behind the plate is one I've never heard of, Emil Jimenez. They put up a scouting report on him that said he loves to call outside strikes and that is no joke. Doesn't matter, righties and lefties are both getting pitches 3-4 inches outside called as strikes the entire game. Tough to hit when all those pitches are being given.

Watching this Jays/Yanks game, the ump behind the plate is one I've never heard of, Emil Jimenez. They put up a scouting report on him that said he loves to call outside strikes and that is no joke. Doesn't matter, righties and lefties are both getting pitches 3-4 inches outside called as strikes the entire game. Tough to hit when all those pitches are being given.

Laz Diaz was doing that same thing at Wrigley and then just stopped. Think he just stinks in general if my memory serves correctly.

Laz Diaz was doing that same thing at Wrigley and then just stopped. Think he just stinks in general if my memory serves correctly.
Yeah Laz is right there with Angel Hernandez and CB Bucknor with loving to be a part of the game. His k-zone has never really been consistent (unlike Angel's whose is large), seems like Laz like to change it up based on the narrative.

Back