Mimir's playoff day #5

Wikeman

A Winner in Life
Nuggets +8.5, 2 units to win 2 units
Nuggets ML, 1 unit to win 4.05 unit
Denver won game 1 in the series against Spurs two years ago, and then lost the next four games. They remember that bitterly and won't take it easy in this game, so I think 8.5 is a juicy spread.

Warriors +9.5, 2 units to win 2 units
Warriors ML, 1 unit to win 5.1 unit
So much for Mavs making a game 1 statement. Their D didn't work too well, and certainly not their O, so interesting what they'll do to turn this around. GSW will go for the knock-out, and 9.5 is certainly worth taking IMO, and the odds for a ML win is insane.

Spurs/Nuggets u 195, 1 unit to win 0.95 unit
Spurs/Nuggets u 98 1h, 1 unit to win 0.95 unit

May fill the doghouse with the Wizards as well.

GL guys :cheers:

Last edited:
Good luck Mimir.

put both on the spread and ML... mike & mike in the morning were saying how surprised they were that toronto won... they thought the nets had it in the bag.... think we were both on the nets too. sucks. Lets win these! BOL

Good luck Mimir.

put both on the spread and ML... mike & mike in the morning were saying how surprised they were that toronto won... they thought the nets had it in the bag.... think we were both on the nets too. sucks. Lets win these! BOL
Thanks Forza, yes that loss sucked, we got to win it back patiently:shake:

Adding:

Wiz +11, risking 1.05 unit to win 1 unit
Wiz ML, risking 0.5 unit to win 4.1 unit

Strange line movement on this one.

Nuggets +8.5, 2 units to win 2 units (L) -2
Nuggets ML, 1 unit to win 4.05 unit (L) -1
Warriors +9.5, 2 units to win 2 units (L) -2
Warriors ML, 1 unit to win 5.1 unit (L) -1
Spurs/Nuggets u 195, 1 unit to win 0.95 unit (W) +0.9
Spurs/Nuggets u 98 1h, 1 unit to win 0.95 unit (W) +0.9
Wiz +11, risking 1.05 unit to win 1 unit (W) +1
Wiz ML, risking 0.5 unit to win 4.1 unit (L) -0.5

0-3 ML, -2.5
1-2 Spreads, -3 units
1-0 Totals, +1.8

-3.7 units

From a capping perspective I think my decisions were sound, but I had the margins and the zebras against me. Had some tough losses in a row the last days.

that dallas game was OWNED by the zebras... amazing how touch fouls were all called on gsw and not against dallas. IDC about the how close the fouls were on the stat sheet. Refs make calls for gsw when the game was obviously won... just to make it seem like a fairly called game. I'm not bitching about the techs and ejections... those were just. Now dallas will see what it's like to get home calls against you when they travel to gsw.

that dallas game was OWNED by the zebras... amazing how touch fouls were all called on gsw and not against dallas. IDC about the how close the fouls were on the stat sheet. Refs make calls for gsw when the game was obviously won... just to make it seem like a fairly called game. I'm not bitching about the techs and ejections... those were just. Now dallas will see what it's like to get home calls against you when they travel to gsw.

I think B.A.R. had a valid point yesterday. You got to cap with the referees too. NBA is a business, and in the interest of the franchise, longer playoff series generate more revenue. I don't think Stern is so concerned about exactly what team wins, but it makes good sense that the zebras generally help out the home team or the team in trouble in a series. It also helps Vegas rip off the average square bettor, not that I think that Stern is involved in that.

Back