Merry Amaechimas! Here is the play of the day.

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
Cleveland/Miami U191.5*
On this day of celebrating the birth of Amaechi, let's sweeten the day with a nice NBA winner. This game will be uglier than even the most hideous Amaechi-denier. Speaking for this Amaechian, this play is more beloved than any I have seen in the last couple weeks. Barring a last-minute fouling explosion or overtime, this should win by 10+. Cleveland has one good offensive player. Hughes is done. Z will have 2 fouls after 2 minutes. There's nobody else, and through my prayers to Amaechi, I was informed that Cleveland will be focused almost solely on defense today after the G.S. debacle. Neither team likes to get out and run. Neither of the last 2 meetings have cleared 170. Quinn is out for Miami. Miami's scores have been distorted due to the style of recent opponents. This game will not approach the total. GL. And if it loses, don't be an angry Amaechian and blame him for your loss. It's not Amaechi's fault.

*This play has been Nation-approved.

I had this line calculated at 191.. so it looks like nation is getting value!

I had this line calculated at 192 with Quinn in and 175 with him out so I think there is tons of value!!!!!!!!!!! GL John.

In games with Quinn out the Heat are 8-1-1 over and the Heat have scored 100 or more points in 8 of their last 10 games. Hope you get it but will just be hoping for a half time bet here. GL

I can't decide on any totals. With your GL this will land on 192!! I definetly could see this game be played at 179. My concern is the fact that with Wade they are 15-5 over and w/o him 1-6 over this year.....

Merry Christmas! Good Luck

Merry Xmas to you Mike. Was just gonna send u a PM this week. Hope all is well. Yeah, the insane steam on this over and the burst of scoring to start the first quarter has me pretty certain this one's dead. Miami doesn't appear to have any interest whatsoever in defending today.

Thanks Justin. Float me a PM anytime bro. Always look forward to chatting with you about whatever. I myself was wondering if the fact the line keep going up was a product of every degenerate racing to put a play in on this game before it tipped or someone thinking it was actually a bit light. Miami has started quickly alot of 1st Q's then faded big time in the 2nd Q....

Thanks Justin. Float me a PM anytime bro. Always look forward to chatting with you about whatever. I myself was wondering if the fact the line keep going up was a product of every degenerate racing to put a play in on this game before it tipped or someone thinking it was actually a bit light. Miami has started quickly alot of 1st Q's then faded big time in the 2nd Q....

HEY MAN!

welcome back.

You going to be doing some posting threads soon?

Hey Red , Merry Christmas to you and the family.

I feel refreshed after the long absence but I am working on an issue or two. Focus and concentration being a huge problem. So until I get this ADD under control I would say probably not in the near future cause I'll never be able to make a decision and probably never get a play in either. To be honest because of this indecisiveness my confidence is kinda shot.

Like I told all of the "old crew" if I am around and the cards are small I have no problem with posting my two cents and if I am not around anyone can always float me a PM.

GL red...

cool. GL with the issues, bro. I understand how that is.

:shake:

I am sure you do. Since I recall we had severe insomnia incommon. Which again is something that screws with your head and ability to think clearly. I have had all this crap at least 6 years but I saw it all getting alot worse in the past 18 months.....

I am smiling now cause LAL won ...now need Seattle.....:prayer

Back